Afternoon,

I think you lot would get bored of my layout if I kept it the same and got to a point where it was finished!

Bit of a good update today.  I had the opportunity to purchase some new stock this morning for the layout... The steel trains have doubled in size and should there be a derailment then I now have the capability of sorting it...

I'll take some pictures later as I know a certain person is expecting to see them.... ;)

Cheers

Scott.

Mouseholes are so last month Phil.....   I wouldn't even consider one now. It's bridges or nothing!   You are close with your guess, but its a bit better than a 70's crane and Red?? oh Please... It's more of a yellow colour..

Oh I forgot to say, picked up a new suit and had my hair done this morning...  I think it could catch on!

post-6849-0-99090400-1360241787_thumb.jpg

Got to go, the glitter balls not working.

Cheers

Scott

Evening,

Glad you like the crane and coach, I certainly do.

Just thought I'd post a few pictures of some of the other stock thats just arrived. I think some of them are a bit unusual..

post-6849-0-77611800-1360274182.jpg

post-6849-0-08443800-1360274196.jpg

post-6849-0-59493700-1360274213.jpg

post-6849-0-62021600-1360274223.jpg

A general overview of the sidings.

post-6849-0-87327600-1360274235.jpg

Will add a vid shortly too...

Its still a bit cold to spend to long in the garage so haven't done much tonight, although I have put a fuelling point in the depot.

post-6849-0-61849500-1360274434.jpg

Cheers

Scott

Hi Scott

great pics are the steel coil wagons Canbrian Kits  they look good

I have some and fitted bogies taken from Bachmann Coil covered wagons Nissan shed type

and am trying to locate more bogies as they add a nice weight to the cambrian waggon

David Wexford

Hi Mate, great update, Very smart looking crane as everyone has said, envoius of your steel fleet now where did you find them? Loved the vid of the long steel train leaving the Yard with the sound fitted 37. I need to save up for a sound chip I think.

Seems there could be a few services running from Morfa to Redbrooks former" steel terminal... Whats the news with the steel terminal has it been flattened for a depot area? Im sure there used to be a fuelling point at Redbrook some years ago If I can remember?????  I think you have some explaining to everyone now, am I right in thinking the sidings survive but the works area is under development?

Anyway I will let you get back to answering everyones questions...

Catch up soon I hope.

Leon

Archived