Fuelling Point

Crisis Rail

• 2 weeks later...

Due to an increase in interest in 0 Gauge I have stopped work on Fuelling Point for the forseeable - the layout is 90% done and will be completed eventually to be auctioned - Regrettable but I have been made aware of and had an offer accepted on some mainly Heljan 0 Gauge stock which is too good to turn down.

Fuelling Point funding will go some way to purchasing what I have been offered. I still have two more 00 Gauge diorama in build and work will continue on these albeit at a slower pace - Thanks for everyones interest and inspiration.

Ian

Thats a shame Ian, superb little project and could be very interested when up for auction, but great that your taking a new venture in O gauge, look forward to seeing that work, im sure it will be as good as your 00 stuff

Neil

Looking very good indeed. Great model of 096 too,the only prototypical detail missing is 096 has its cab side window frames painted maroon.

Regards

Lewis

Superb Ian really looks the part especially with loco's on! Do you have any 37's to fot on the fueling point? And arpley modeller/lewis regardless of the ews maroon side cab windows 60096 still looks stunning and peakdaleworks clearly put a lot of work in to making her faded like that!

Regards Rich.

Superb Ian really looks the part especially with loco's on! Do you have any 37's to fot on the fueling point? And arpley modeller/lewis regardless of the ews maroon side cab windows 60096 still looks stunning and peakdaleworks clearly put a lot of work in to making her faded like that!

Regards Rich.

Did have plans for a Rf 37 Split Box but wont be back from respray in time due to sale of the layout to fund other things - Ian

Dont get the wrong impression, 096 is a superb model and looks just right on the fuelling point,just pointing out a minor detail for improvement.

Dont think any "improvement" is really warranted Lewis maybe the windows where fitted as a result of a repair? - you want to see her for real - absolutely stunning work from Jon.

A minor enhancement you could do if you wanted to,one thing I do with my locos is try to replicate minor details. But of course its your loco,just commenting. My 054 is a Peak Dale Works product,they are really good quality models.

Does 096 have the Shawplan Lazerglaze,the glazing looks better than the factory fitted glazing,or is it the lighting?

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...