UK Standard Gauge Industrial Group

Welcome to the new look UK Standard Gauge Industrial Group!

This group is for the discussion of all aspects of UK industrial railways - locos, rolling stock, equipment, the companies and the railway systems - model and prototype.

Please keep topics relevant to the subject and have fun. B)

• Like 3

• 5 years later...

As we seem to have been moved from the "Special Interests" to "Prototype" I'd just like to remind people that this section is also for models of standard gauge UK industrial railways,locomotives, rolling stock etc.

• 2 years later...

In light of recent events, I would like to point out that whilst I am to some degree the moderator of this section of RMweb, I am not a general moderator and I am not an employee of Warners. Therefore, despite what some people may think, it is not  my place, and certainly not my job, to enforce Warners' company policy or to act as a copyright law policeman.

If anyone has a problem with any content within this section of the forum, particularly with regard to copyright issues, please do not disrupt threads by pulling up individuals and complaining about it, or by any other unusual means of expressing your annoyance, such as removing/hiding posts, or deleting photos from threads. This type of thing disrupts the threads and can make them difficult or impossible to follow. Whilst I'm sure we all acknowlege that any individual has the right to do what they wish with their copyright content it isn't really in the spirit of a forum where we come together voluntarily in a shared interest, is it?

The way to deal with copyright, or any other issues you may have with any content, is to hit the "report" button that is on each and every post. This allows you to report it directly to the forum management who will deal with it appropriately.

• Like 4