Jon Harbour

Where Are We All?

Given the size of Australia (and do we include our mates from across the 'dutch'), it might be worth knowing who is based where, so that we can identify who is local to who.Happy to start the ball rolling.

I'm Jon and I live in Kellyville, North West Sydney. Anybody else nearby?

Hook turns are pretty simple to do really.  More of a problem is figuring out which intersections you need to do one at and which you don't before you get there.

Anyway, I'm in Castle Hill, NSW and run a selection of Hornby Dublo 3 rail (with a couple of Trix Twin locos thrown in for a bit of variety).

I live in Rouse Hill, NSW. Majority of my trains are British OO but I have a small collection of Lima models, including the XPT (original colours) 44 Class (Tuscan Red) and 42 Class (Indian Red) locomotives. I'm also opting for an Auscision V set, hopefully in the Blue Goose colours (black and yellow L7's).

I grew up beside the Birmingham - Bristol main line, moved to Oz in 1957 lived in Rosebud Vic for 30 years, married a Queenslander and finished up in Cleveland near Brisbane 30 years ago.

Cheers

Dave.

Cheers Dave, grew up  near Tyseley  moved to Oz in 67, and miss it all... Tyseley  has changed, went back and .  .   .

Hi guys 

I'm An Australian from the Shire living in South Canterbury NZ , I Model the NSWGR in HO and NZ in OO plus I have a few British OO bits floating about ( was my dad's stuff from the 1960's when he was growing up on Southhampton UK!

On 02/11/2018 at 21:12, Wylde said:

Hi guys 

I'm An Australian from the Shire living in South Canterbury NZ , I Model the NSWGR in HO and NZ in OO plus I have a few British OO bits floating about ( was my dad's stuff from the 1960's when he was growing up on Southhampton UK!

Another Kiwi here, i'd love to know where you get your NZR stuff from!

17 hours ago, Boris said:

I'm here

[Pantomime mode] Oh no you're not! [/Pantomime mode]

You are just a figment of my tortured imagination, Boris. :jester:

• Funny 1

Who left Boris in the mid day sun?