Introducing the British Model Railway Club in Montreal

Gene

We are a group of railway modellers who focus on 00 gauge British prototypes of all eras. Our association rents a clubhouse in the Montreal West area where we are building and running our new DCC exhibition layout Allingham according to British railroad practices from pre-grouping (1923) to post nationalisation in 1948. Are you interested in British or European trains? Don't have enough space for a layout at home? Want to show off or develop your modelling skills? Why not join us?

Visit our webpage for more details: BMRCM.ORG

• 2 months later...

Folks...the club exhibited its new DCC operated layout this past weekend at the Exporail Exhibition at the Canadian Railway Museum just outside of Montreal.

Compared to most of the exhibitions in the UK it was a small event..only about 14 layouts but the venue is excellent.

I've just posted some short(under a minute) video clips of it at our website -----> http://bmrcm.org/the-video-page

Cheers

Gene

Thanks for the kind words Theakerr, I built Barnoldswick. The layout has been demolished and I am thinking about what to do next (something EM gauge I fancy). In the meantime I have been heavily involved with Allingham.

I think Gene may be having a senior moment - I'm pretty sure we were at Railfair last year with Allingham.

John

Thanks for the kind words Theakerr, I built Barnoldswick. The layout has been demolished and I am thinking about what to do next (something EM gauge I fancy). In the meantime I have been heavily involved with Allingham.

I think Gene may be having a senior moment - I'm pretty sure we were at Railfair last year with Allingham.

John

You are quite right John... I stand corrected! :sungum:

Archived