brittania in 09

Jordan-Leeds

i have recently converted a minitrix britannia to a representation of the 15 inch gauge model at betws-y-coed railway museum. here are a few photos as it stands now there is some minor finishing off work and possibly a new driver allbeit the present one is now legless as to fit him in i have cut the tender back and made a seat from plasticard for him on the prototype the tender moves away from the locomotive and a seat is fitted above the lockers . this is my first attempt at 09 and i am happy with the results to the point that there is another loco in the pipeline. along with a new 09 layout based on kirklees allbeit very loosly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Over the past few months i have been bevering away and now have more items of stock i will start a blog about my layout and its rolling stock in dure course the stock list now stands at 3 steam locos of varying complexity from brittania through to a Loco thats currently being built elsewhere as i cant wield a scalpel as well as a certain mr peake and three diesel locos there will however be further additions and varyious items of coaching stock from a rake of ravenglass coaches duffield bank coaches and allso a rake of Peake specials

• 4 weeks later...

Archived