Leon

Jessop Yard of course, Im a regular viewer of that one, keep thinking wow how can someone afford all those 66's !..lol. Im only up to a whopping two mainline locomotives.....!

Thanks for the interest and keep up your good work, those barriers will fit in great on your MPD along with some CCTV cams I have just purchased...Will show you the results once they arrive...

All the best

Leon.

Jessop Yard of course, Im a regular viewer of that one, keep thinking wow how can someone afford all those 66's !..lol. Im only up to a whopping two mainline locomotives.....!

Thanks for the interest and keep up your good work, those barriers will fit in great on your MPD along with some CCTV cams I have just purchased...Will show you the results once they arrive...

All the best

Leon.

laugh.gif My beasts are 66s laugh.gif Hopefully after xmas I will purchase another one and then renumber it from 66068 to 66178 biggrin.gif I did have some CCTV cams but I cant seem to find cant wait to see yours matey! I shall at some point over the hols purchase them barriers!!

you have done a fantastic job on the building looks very nice!! What mainline locos have you got??

Regards

George

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

Nice to see this one and its progression slowly developing... I will have to keep my eye on this layout, love the pictures of the Loco's and the graffiti seems to be plentiful...

Regard

Jamie

Had a fews weeks away from the atic over Christmas so not much progress, need to get motivated and get things moving along. Still too many unfinished area's.

Had a few weeks off the layout building myself but just come across this layout. Looks good and looking forward to seeing the work over the coming year.

Thanks Pieman.

Got a little work done over the weekend on the Steelworks, Fiancee not very happy when I sneak up into the atic instead of writting wedding invites....!

Uploaded some more pics, still alot of work to do on the steelworks, more detail and weathering. Some gaps around the base to be covered once I fix it down perm.

post-5554-12631530444034_thumb.jpg

post-5554-12631530996227_thumb.jpg

post-5554-12631531628367_thumb.jpg

post-5554-12631532029802_thumb.jpg

post-5554-12631532479184_thumb.jpg

post-5554-126315335325_thumb.jpg

post-5554-12631534020237_thumb.jpg

post-5554-12631534422146_thumb.jpg

• Like 3