Oxford diecast... whats next?

BROADTRAIN1979

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.ehattons.com/stocklist/1000488/Oxford_Diecast/advance.aspx

Though there's still a lot outstanding from the 2011/12 programme, of course. Still, BSA with sidedcar, Allegro estate and a Lotus Evora are an typically Oxford mix n'match in 4mm scale - but Vauxhall Corsa is a vague description - which one? Looking forward to the Plaxton Panorama in N!

• RMweb Premium

Try here   EHattons and then scroll down the page.

Cheers

Scott

Edit - Beat me to it BernardTPM

There are some other models from Oxford, A Commer PB van in BR yellow and a series II Land Rover. There is also a OO gauge series II Land Rover with flanged wheels from a company called Golden Valley Hobbies (unmotorised).

• RMweb Premium

Allegro's, Fiesta's, Princesses & series II.  Great stuff coming.  No Austin Morris J4 though.  I live in hope   

There's supposed to be a J4 coming from Classix, it was announced at least a year ago. I wonder though what's happening with Classix as there has been no new issues for quite a while.

There's supposed to be a J4 coming from Classix, it was announced at least a year ago. I wonder though what's happening with Classix as there has been no new issues for quite a while.

Hattons are now showing new catalogue for Pocketbond "Classix" 2013/14 the answer might be inside it?

• RMweb Premium

Log into your Facebook account, then in top blue strip in search box type ' oxford diecast collectors' it should come up with this group link.

Thanks for that, I've now done so. The new series II Land Rover is a LWB in British Railways livery going by the illustration.

Log into your Facebook account, then in top blue strip in search box type ' oxford diecast collectors' it should come up with this group link.

What Facebook account? There doesn't seem to be this sort of problem for Dapol's announcments there.

Edited by BernardTPM

- but Vauxhall Corsa is a vague description - which one?

That's what I thought too.  Both the Corsa B (1993 - 2000) and Corsa C (2000 - 2006) are are high on my wish list and therefore I would happily buy several of either, but the current Corsa D (produced since 2006) is a little too modern (although I could justify one). Unfortunately, I can't find any details elsewhere to confirm, so I will just have to wait and see what turns up unless Oxford become more specific when they update their website.

Interestingly an earlier version of Globe indicated 50 new sets of tooling, and I don't think that many new models have been announced, so hopefully there is more to come: a Ford Focus Mk I remains top of my wish list for now.

Regards

David

a Ford Focus Mk I remains top of my wish list for now.

Mine too, as I drive the real thing.

I'm quite excited to see the Mk1 Fiesta and Mini 1275GT, they'll both be suitable for my proposed late 1970s layout, as could the Lotus Elite, depending on which Elite they're modelling.

• RMweb Premium

http://www.ehattons.com/stocklist/1000488/Oxford_Diecast/advance.aspx

Though there's still a lot outstanding from the 2011/12 programme, of course. Still, BSA with sidedcar, Allegro estate and a Lotus Evora are an typically Oxford mix n'match in 4mm scale - but Vauxhall Corsa is a vague description - which one? Looking forward to the Plaxton Panorama in N!

The Vauxhall Corsa is the current model.

Searched online, but can't find any info on this release. There is a whitemetal kit in 1/76, and I have a Spanish made SAVA J4 in 1/ 43 scale.  But I do hope the announced J4 comes to fruition