Possible London? Group/Meetup

backofanenvelope

Hi Chris,

You are more than welcome to join us.. at the moment suitable locations are being sussed out for shirt leaves rolled up mode, but as Nigel said before next meet is a short hop from Euston on the 24th with a nice pint and chat? At the mo there are 6 definites meeting with others lurking in the wings.. let us know if you need anymore info and maybe see you then.

Regards

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Well people turned up, nice beer as promised.. Although eating was cheatin' Thanks to Nigel, David and Miles.. So the journey begins.. oh and we talk about 2mm a bit..

Tom smile.gif

Sorry Tom was away in Brighton, but should have sent apologies in advance - a bit busy last week.

Let me know of next moot.

Chris

No problem Chris, as Nigel said over on the other thread next meeting is on Sept 21st 6pm. In fact I think these threads need merging.. Hope to see you then.

Tom

Darn I can't make that one either. Got a financial review!

Apologies in advance this time!

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon All to those who are following this post Just a reminder that the next meeting will be 21st sept in the pride of paddington

( still looking for a suitable and cost effective meeting room) at the hour of 1800

please note the beer is very nice there so come one come all

i am currently working on my lady friend and going to get her on point building hopefully she will say YESSS YESSS YESS i can do this and maybe make a few bob. her background is jewelry making so she is used to making fine things.

some this she is wondering is how much to charge i am going to add a post in the 2 mm group and ask for suggestions

Archived