Another photo

PeterR

Hi,

This is a photo of the Bachmann Mogul; which has had the diamond shaped fitting on the base of the chassis removed - this allows the centre wheels to slide more and thus get round the sharoer curves; it is only fixed with two screws so it easy to remove.

post-8192-0-31820800-1309858543_thumb.jpg

To get photos into the main body of a post,add the photos you intend to use: they will show at the bottom of the 'full editor' ; on the right hand side of that editor is a line 'add to post', that is the magic button! Click on that and you get some extra text added inside [ ] starting with attachment ---- that is the photo.

Each photo generates a line so that they can be placed anywhere in the text - this is a second one to verify that,

post-8192-0-34386800-1309873476_thumb.jpg

If the line inside the square brackets is at the end of whatever you have been typing,I move it down to its own line (and if more photos are immediatly underneah it add a double black line - that will separate them out and they will look much better.

Hope the above helps - when things go 'pie shaped' it gave me the incentive to find out why! Thanks for the note James - I know better now how to do it.

Archived