Realtrack Models looking for suggestions!

charliepetty

If you plan to do an EMU's. Could we have a Class 319/321 please? As far as I am aware, the major differences of the two is the driving end cars as the inner trail cars are identical or very close. The Class 319 however is a dual mode EMU as they worked the Thameslink Bedford to Brighton services. Although its most 377's now, the remaining Class 319's in London do show up on the Brighton-Bedford workings at times when not working the Blackfriars-Sutton duties. I strongly think the Class 319/321 EMU model train packs would make a good seller on the market too :).

Mmm. just thinking...didn't I read somewhere that Rapido have assisted in someway the production of the Realtrack 143/4 models?  The same Rapido who I believe are potentially going to be working with Revolution to produce an N gauge 321/2 emu?

Might save a few quid on research for a 4mm model - which must appeal to a Yorkshireman.

Bratchell already have you covered there.

FSA/FTA Container flats would get my vote and money. Double and Triple packs, nicely loaded with (yet more!) C-rail containers......

HI 

Well its a thought right enough as they have been about before privatization.

Regards Arran

HI

Well its a thought right enough as they have been about before privatization.

Regards Arran

It is a big gap in the intermodal market, flat panel ribbed containers would work nicely on them. Wouldn't take up as much space as an ffa/fga 5 set either for those with limited space, have been 'everywhere' in the UK for the last 25+ years so it's not a region limited model ;) (you could announce them just as I finish scratch building mine too to fit in with what happens everytime I create new container transfer logos :D )

• 3 weeks later...

I would really like them to produce a class 314. This model has never been done before and tooling could be modified for the class 313,315,507 and 508. The 314, being a Scottish based model, would obviously fly off the shelves like all other Scottish based units (Scotrail 101,107,150,156,158,170 etc...).

I think a class 334 would be a good seller too with possibility of modifying it for the class 458 and 460.

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like them to produce a class 314. This model has never been done before and tooling could be modified for the class 313,315,507 and 508. The 314, being a Scottish based model, would obviously fly off the shelves like all other Scottish based units (Scotrail 101,107,150,156,158,170 etc...).

I think a class 334 would be a good seller too with possibility of modifying it for the class 458 and 460.

We have plans to do one of those!     Charlie

• RMweb Premium

313?

No swearing please! ;)

But seriously - there are plenty of derivatives from that body style which are in service across out major cities such as 313, 314, 315, 507, 508.

If anyone were to venture into the realms of Southern electrics the rumblings around the traps suggest there might be enough traction (pun intended) to make a go of the 4Cor.  There's even a survivor which could be scanned ..... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A genuine class 107 - not a 108 masquerading as one. A correct 101, with centre car! would be nice, but Arran and Charlie have to look at it from a business perspective as to what would actually sell, I suspect that most modellers are happy enough to accept the faults on the Bachmann units and wouldn't get rid just to get a Realtrack one ( unless of course they really were the Mutts nuts ) - which they probably would be.

A 104 perhaps - always a very popular unit and quite widespread. A lot of people have been mentioning a 120, twould be nice also. Obviously, I 've got a Scottish bias, but this is a wish list after all!

cheers

Andy

• 1 month later...

Hi Charlie,

What about that great idea of sound fitted O gauge class 31's that was discussed at St Andrews for £200! What was the name of that supplier?

(You had to be there to appreciate the full comedy value of this one)

Mark

Selling like Hot Cakes, in fact not getting cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi charlie / arran,

Am i right saying that you guys were going to announce at warley last year what model you guys were going to be doing next but then didnt for what ever reason... Will you be revealing anything this year?

Hi charlie / arran,

Am i right saying that you guys were going to announce at warley last year what model you guys were going to be doing next but then didnt for what ever reason... Will you be revealing anything this year?

HI All

You will defiantly have a New model to look at this year at Warley  100% guaranteed as we have samples Now.

Regards Arran

• RMweb Premium

HI All

You will defiantly have a New model to look at this year at Warley  100% guaranteed as we have samples Now.

Regards Arran

Is that a pre-announcement to announce an announcement?

Cheers,

Mick

• 3 weeks later...

No, but that pre-announcement will be announced during a later announcement, the date of which is to be announced. At least that is what I heard someone announce earlier in a previous announcement.

At the NEC we are announcing our third model too.   Boring!!!!!!!!!

Archived