Millway Dock featuring Leaford NSE layout now sold.

Hampshire Hog

Just found this one... A bit of an in joke but we all must have counted this out hundreds of times. Its all about the macro settings for the points!

The routes are all programmed into the system so no control panel.

post-6849-0-55544500-1369769978.jpg

• Like 5

Hi Guys,

Glad you all had a good weekend, they are a pretty good bunch, and have had some good shows over the years.

Look forwards to seeing how the extension goes Kevin, it didn't look like you had that much more room when I saw the layout at your place.

Cheers Peter.

Hi Guys,

Glad you all had a good weekend, they are a pretty good bunch, and have had some good shows over the years.

Look forwards to seeing how the extension goes Kevin, it didn't look like you had that much more room when I saw the layout at your place.

Cheers Peter.

Yes Pete, We had a great weekend and enjoyed the hospitality of the New Forest Club John Dedman kindly lent me some of his fantastic stock (see the travelling post office train in Pitbulls photos), as for the new extension the photo below shows the new bit in relation to the layout and the room, I am pleased that the bulk of the new baseboards are now completed and installed, now for the good bit - track laying!!!

post-5799-0-01839700-1369850314.jpg

See you soon.

Kevin

• Like 7

Hi Kevin,

Looks more like a new layout, where does this attach to Leaford?

Cheers Peter.

I was thinking the same thing... do you have a diagram or track plan... even a sketch on a napkin to give some idea...

Loving the layout more and more!

P.C.M said,

"Hi Kevin,
Looks more like a new layout, where does this attach to Leaford?

Cheers Peter."   

br-nse-fan said  

"I was thinking the same thing... do you have a diagram or track plan... even a sketch on a napkin to give some idea...

Loving the layout more and more!"

It's obvious when you know, but I'll let Kevin explain all. No doubt he's busy on the layout as I type...

.They say every picture tells a story.

post-5799-0-46879700-1369922699.jpg

That's about as far as I have got at the minute, as for a track plan I make it up as I go along.

Guess what turned up today??

post-5799-0-19685100-1369922844.jpg

Like many others I suspect, see you soon.

Kevin.

• Like 9

Well i am confused, look like you extending the road. is it massive bus depot or trams. 

NSE Duff looks nice I was hoping Bachmann would do an early NSE liv one but I think thats only available as a limited edition.

Cheers Peter. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Well i am confused, look like you extending the road. is it massive bus depot or trams. 

NSE Duff looks nice I was hoping Bachmann would do an early NSE liv one but I think thats only available as a limited edition.

Cheers Peter. 

Hi Pete

The track will rise in the FY and curve round onto the road bridge and become a rail bridge.

Kevin has one of those Limited Editions that he was thinking of getting rid of!

Hi Pete

The track will rise in the FY and curve round onto the road bridge and become a rail bridge.

Kevin has one of those Limited Editions that he was thinking of getting rid of!

Thanks Ian,

Sounds very interesting, would I be right in thinking this new bit will stay at home then?

I remember seeing that class 47 on Kevin's layout now you mention it.

Cheers Peter. 

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Ian,

Sounds very interesting, would I be right in thinking this new bit will stay at home then?

I remember seeing that class 47 on Kevin's layout now you mention it.

Cheers Peter. 

Yes that will be a stay at home bit or possibly an exhibition layout in its own right. 

Hi guys, here are a some photos of the new extension to Leaford there is still a lot of work to do on the extension itself but the remodelled junction in the fiddle yard is complete and operational, I am sorry the pbhotos are not what they could be. 

post-5799-0-50546700-1370190472.jpg

The new bridges across from the extension to the fiddle yard via the old road bridge.  

post-5799-0-96897000-1370190538.jpg

The top of the gradient (still to be completed).

post-5799-0-76042500-1370190572.jpg

The bottom of the gradient with the remodelled junction.

That's all for now more photos as work continues.

See you soon.

Kevin.

• Like 9

• RMweb Premium

Hi Kevin,  Great to see Leaford again at the Brockenhurst Exhibition, did you get any photos showing the Grainflow Polybulks?

I did, I'll upload from my phone later.

• 1 month later...