Post a Bargain! (no discussions / questions) (was Bargain Hunters)

• RMweb Premium

For those not on Farcebook here's a link. https://www.collettsmodelshop.co.uk/clearance/clearance-model-railway/clearance-model-railway-oo-gauge N available too.

Fairly straightforward to Google Colletts and find the info'.

Can we get back to bargains please, too much topic drift lately.

Rob

Join facebook.

I am getting really annoyed by people who moan when not being a member of facebook inconveniences them. If you do not join facebook through your own choice then accept that it is your decision to be inconvenienced, and not someone else's problem to fix for you.

I'd expect you could also phone them strangely enough, it is a model shop after all

• RMweb Gold

Just called in the Dapol shop in chirk

class 73s, refurbished for £90 (GBRF, large logo, intercity etc)

Class 68s, refurbished, scotrail and chiltern liveries £100

Only half a dozen of each class on the shop floor

• RMweb Premium

Just called in the Dapol shop in chirk

class 73s, refurbished for £90 (GBRF, large logo, intercity etc)

Class 68s, refurbished, scotrail and chiltern liveries £100

Only half a dozen of each class on the shop floor

I'm not buying them if they keep them on the floor.........................

Hat, coat etc.

Cheers,

Mick

Why is it 'Farcebook'?

It's like "Ebay" instead of "ebay"... I use Facebook occasionally and it can be useful. Less kittens, puppies and relationship dramas and it'd be great. I can, therefore, understand the exasperation of others, but it is a bit much to knock something you don't use. I don't model in O gauge but I don't think O gauge is a load of bo!!ocks...

Join facebook.

I am getting really annoyed by people who moan when not being a member of facebook inconveniences them. If you do not join facebook through your own choice then accept that it is your decision to be inconvenienced, and not someone else's problem to fix for you.

It's not a matter of inconvenience. I would rather not give my details to an organisation that indirectly supports dodgy organisations.

If a company thinks I'm making a Facebook account to see their bargains then I would rather go without. Just make the Facebook page public or post them on a proper website. Simple.

I'll let you all get back to trying to buy cheap things.

Jason

Guest royal signals

Hi

Rails of Sheffield have some good deals on, two weeks ago I bought Hornby LNER A3 2503 Firdaussi, split from the Gresley collection for £89.50 plus p&p. Today have bought A1 2554 Woolwinder, also split from Gresley set at £89.50 plus p&p. They have A4 Osprey at the ridiculous price of £149.50 but I will probably pay that when I have the money.

Hornby N2 0-6-2T for £59.50, bought one, not worth much more than that IMO.

Tony

I didn't post this earlier, as I didn't want them to sell out before I could afford to buy them, selfish, yes, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RMweb Gold

Hornby Sale at Jadlam Toys and Models until midnight Easter Monday

use the discount code EASTERHORN in the basket for 10% off

ends Easter Monday

(haven't had time to check on what is available or what prices)

Just had a butchers, prices are still way above other retailers, and some discounts are silly - £0.04 off a £214.99 Hornby EWS 67 and wagons set! To be fair there is £0.18 off the hogarth stone 0-4-0. Hornby class 08's are still over £125.

Seems that p+p is £4 irrespective of quantity. I just ordered a nice rake of 15. Thanks for the tip.

The postage terms are clearly indicated on the postage rates page at Kernowmodels !

Dapol Western in blue £74.99 at LT Museum shop

https://www.ltmuseumshop.co.uk/sale/50-off-sale#show=238

Edit to say it seems the maroon one is the same price but you need to go into the entry for the blue one and the maroon one is linked as "you might also like"

It seems they only have the Maroon Westerns now

https://www.ltmuseumshop.co.uk/models/trams-trains/Dapol-western-d1018-maroon

Archived