Post a Bargain! (no discussions / questions) (was Bargain Hunters)

Everyone has gone off topic from actual bargains talking about the topic of this Post being only for bargains !!

So i will start off the bargains again. but have nothing on Trains so.....

Try German Perlenbacher lager from Lidl. 89p a bottle, no chemicals (4 ingredients/ purification laws) and tastes amazing, has bubbles and doesn't taste like dirty washing up water with no headaches the next day..

Now please only bargains from here onwards.. 

Just purchased Henry from the Hornby Thomas the Tank Engine range from West London Models for £66.25, which includes delivery. It is advertised as the latest DCC ready loco drive model R9292, and is destined to run on a new club Thomas layout to attract new younger members. The cheapest I could find elsewhere was about £80, with delivery to pay on top.

Everyone has gone off topic from actual bargains talking about the topic of this Post being only for bargains !!

So i will start off the bargains again. but have nothing on Trains so.....

Try German Perlenbacher lager from Lidl. 89p a bottle, no chemicals (4 ingredients/ purification laws) and tastes amazing, has bubbles and doesn't taste like dirty washing up water with no headaches the next day..

Now please only bargains from here onwards.. 

Oh drat, the topic initiator forgot to cover what sort of bargains. Lager has bubbles, you learn something new every day. This RmWEB is so informative. 

Archived