PCA Cement Wagon Project

charliepetty

HI All

The BCC cement tanks are all currently based in Oxwellmains and can be found on any of the services from the factory, there are plans to do the different walkways and ladders are the most notable differences, they also have different brakes and discharge arrangement.

How much of that I can get on as a difference i dont know yet, but i want to have the brakes changed if it's economic to do so, but i think the BCC ones will just be a sideshow compared to the Castle cement ones.

Regards Arran

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I think the BCC ones will just be a sideshow compared to the Castle cement ones.

Pity, it's the BCC versions that operate out of Oxwellmains that that I am interested in purchasing. I'm sure that they will be worth the wait when they eventually see the light of day.

Regards

David

• 1 year later...

Currently postponed due to the economic climate.  Sorry.  Charlie

Well I'm glad to hear that it's "postponed" rather than "cancelled".  It may still see the light of day before I get the track laid to run them on!

Regards

David

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Problem with waiting is that the wagon market may never stabilise.

Why not set up an expression of interest page on your website like revolution trains have done.

I know that wagons like these have gone from the £10-£20 bracket to the £15-£30 depending on how much

detail is included, but wouldn't it be prudent to know how many people out there would still be interested.

I myself would want between 12 & 16 Castle ones as I see them 3 times a week at farington junction.

• 1 year later...