PCA Cement Wagon Project

charliepetty

• RMweb Gold

Apparently the way to tell you have flu is to chuck a tenner on the floor and if you have flu you will be too poorly/ weary to be bothered to pick it up! Have you tried chucking a tenner on the floor?

Mark

I’m not sure that works with Yorkshiremen ;)

OK.   Back to work after a bad cold!

The Realtrack Website is now live on the 2mm N Gauge PCA wagon, due to the tight timeframe re announcement to production we are asking for orders/payment all in one!

We don't anticipate these cute wagons lingering around long so all I would suggest is 'IF' you want them then please get them ordered as its gone live today.

Charlie

post-3411-0-37499900-1540244001_thumb.png

post-3411-0-93101900-1540244054_thumb.jpg

post-3411-0-28277500-1540244108_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Charlie,

Done - thanks for the heads up.

Though I nearly missed them as you have top tabs for both 2mm Freight Stock and 2mm wagons. I found it on the second attempt!

Cheers

Ben A.

The TABs were duplicated, shortly there will be only one!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie

Edited by charliepetty
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I’m very pleased that you’re feeling better, and that you’re making these models. I thought I had enough cement wagons but these look so good I’ve ordered a dozen grey ones.

Edited by Western Aviator
  • Like 1

Hi Charlie,

Excellent choice of wagon.

It will complement the 4 Taylor kits I have of the same wagon.

Been onto the Realtrack site to order the Rugby version, if I select the option for ordering 2 packs will the packs be one of pack E and F?

Thanks,

Keith.

Yes they will.   Charlie

The is a comments section on the final ordering page, add your comments in here to confirm this please.    Charlie

• RMweb Gold

Hi Charlie

Apologies for labouring the point: I have ordered he 4 Castle Cement sets. I didn't say anything in the comments section about which ones I wanted as I assumed they'd be one each of J, K, L, M. Do I need to specify?

Cheers

Ben A.

Hi Charlie

Apologies for labouring the point: I have ordered he 4 Castle Cement sets. I didn't say anything in the comments section about which ones I wanted as I assumed they'd be one each of J, K, L, M. Do I need to specify?

Cheers

Ben A.

Hi Ben, Charlie

I've ordered exactly the same and just assumed it would be one of each pack.

On another note, if these sell well (Don't see why they won't) is there a chance of a re-run with different numbers at some point in the future?

Cheers

Martin

Hi Ben, Charlie

I've ordered exactly the same and just assumed it would be one of each pack.

On another note, if these sell well (Don't see why they won't) is there a chance of a re-run with different numbers at some point in the future?

Cheers

Martin

Yes there is.   Charlie

Just keeping you all informed!

Sellers this week in numbers order is:

3rd  Place  Rugby Cement

2nd Place STS

1st  Place Castle Cement

There has been a good start to orders this week, thank you ALL for your support, we do have other stuff planned IF this is a success.

Arran & Charlie

Edited by charliepetty
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your support on this project, to answer peoples questions.   The wagons will come in a Pack of 3 vehicles, all with different running numbers, we have listed on the site the packs available. We need a minimum of 250 packs of each to do a 3 pack with running numbers.  If this cannot be acheived then we will drop the poorly ordered set or substitute it for one of the more popular liveries.

Charliepost-3411-0-94575100-1541620841_thumb.png

Hi Charlie,

Just put in an order for a train load of the Castle Cement versions. Was thinking it was expensive until I checked on the price of the old Farish one! Now going to have to have a lie down.... Looks like its going to be a fantastic model. Thanks!

Dave