C-Rail 40ft Highcube News

charliepetty

• 3 weeks later...

The next batch of 40ft Hi-Cube containers is due during the next couple of months, these are:

Hyundai & OOCL

All current stocks of Hi-Cubes are selling well and are available directly or from selected stockists. Contact Arran for details.

Both OOCL & HYUNDAI should be here during October, or that's the plan! Even more planned for New Year, 2012 will be 'Year of the Box'

• 3 weeks later...

We are looking into 2012 Liveries on the 40ft Hi-Cubes, what do you fancy next, we know the ones we think you want but what actually do you want us to think you want!!!!

Charlie

Well if your asking ;)

There are two High Cubes I would love to see done to the superb =C=Rail= standard, but they could be daring!

CMA-CGM, ideally the present branding, but I do like the "globe" ones too!

MSC, I would love to own some correctly coloured MSC containers for my only GBRf rake I have.

Then yesterday waiting for my transport into town (the Bluestar) a container passed me which I have been wanting to show Arran. The smaller and "newer" NYK Logistics brand...would certainly compliment the much sort after orginal NYK High Cube containers produced?

Just thoughts, for now I am already to be ordering some OOCL, Hyundai etc

(Sorry the photo is shocking, but it gives an example, I hope someone can improve on it :) )

post-10272-0-31257300-1316720846_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HI All

The Hanjin sample arrived today , this container will be on the third batch of the FLAs and there will be two differant Numbers.

Regards Arran

Due to technical printing issues the K-Line reefer is postponed indefinatly, see us at Warley for a surprise!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/CRail-Intermodal/248366188521067

More the correct story here id say, just an issue we will overcome next year and fingers crossed they will be finished then.

I've not seen the NYK in the flesh yet but the Logos look to be the same size which is good idea, but I like the livery with the larger logo, and i bet they go bask to it in the future as Maersk dropped there small logo.

Regards Arran

Yeah i'd agree I prefer the big logo, the other thing I miss is the small logo version of the high cube hasn't got the flag which also livened the livery up a bit. It's still there on the doors...

I agree such things seem to be cyclical as well, somebody in accounts reckons plainer boxes will be cheaper so they change, a year down the line somebody in PR reckons their logo's would look much better if they were bigger and they change again... :D

http://www.facebook....248366188521067

More the correct story here id say, just an issue we will overcome next year and fingers crossed they will be finished then.

I've not seen the NYK in the flesh yet but the Logos look to be the same size which is good idea, but I like the livery with the larger logo, and i bet they go bask to it in the future as Maersk dropped there small logo.

Regards Arran

Great to hear the OOCL et al containers are soon to be with us.

Thanks for taking some snaps of the NYK Logs. I think the new branding looks very minimalistic. Yet as i understand, NYK is now trading as Yusen Logistics, NYK is now the "holding" company and Yusen is the brand www.eur.yusen-logistics.com/european-network/united-kingdom/ Will have to watch this space, but could be another fine C-Rail container in the waiting!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived