Mk3 (or third time lucky )

mallardsp126

• 1 month later...

Hi all just a small update been a bit cold in the shed over the last few weeks so no progress on the layout which is probably a good thing as I have been having a bit of a re think re some of the track work and am now thinking of changing to a four track main line this will mean that I will need to install a drop down section to allow the creation of the tracks this is curently where I can walk through from the door of the shed a lot more thinking to do yet but this should hopefully make it look more like a railway also the mine will get move to a more apropriate position as well trouble is all this thinking gives me a headache.

so bye for now and a very happy new year to one and all

Geoff :no:

• 1 month later...

Hi all been a while since my last post but things are now warming up out side so the shed should be more comfortable to work in so some progress should be made soon still not quite sure weather I will be changing to a four track main line or not got a lot of tidying up to do first then clean the track and run some trains just to make sure that everything still works ok more to follow later when I make my mind up bye for now

Geoff

• 2 years later...

well here we are over two years since my last post most remiss of me I know unfortunately the good lady has been ill for some time chronic myeloid leukaemia this is under control unfortunately the side effects of this and the drugs have taken their toll so the railway has had to take a back seat for some time things are now getting better also it now getting warmer outside so the shed will once again be a pleasant place to work have quite a lot of re work to do to improve the look and operation of my railway we are of for Easter the once again work will commence in earnest more updates to follow soon promise

Geoff  

Archived