Judith Edge kits

Michael Edge

the Fell is designed to use 4851ST on 2mm axles

Are these the "standard" 1/8" bore wheels with the 1/8" to 2mm reducing bushes or are they a special with a 2mm pin in the mould?

Thanks.

Edit: sorry, realise these are tender wheelsets so on 2mm axles already!

Edited by decauville1126

• RMweb Premium

Are these the "standard" 1/8" bore wheels with the 1/8" to 2mm reducing bushes or are they a special with a 2mm pin in the mould?

Thanks.

Edit: sorry, realise these are tender wheelsets so on 2mm axles already!

I think you've just answered your own question! I did ask Colin if he could do this wheel with a 1/8th axle but it's not possible. I didn't really want to use 2mm axles on this loco, although my prototype does and seems satisfactory. Production etches should be arriving this week so It's looking good for release at Scaleforum. We will have the Horwich 0-4-0ST and the Harland & Wolff ready for EM north as promised.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Still waiting for lost wax castings for the Fell but we will be able to sell the kit , if only with resin moulded buffers (that's what's on the two built so far anyway).

Fowler 3P 2-6-2T sold out again last weekend at the EM show, too late to get any more for Scaleforum now but we'll have more by the end of October. Plenty of interest and sales for the Horwich 0F, not so much for the Harland & Wolff but we did sell one.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Horwich 0F 0-4-0ST

We.ve just discovered an error in the parts list and instructions for this kit - parts 40 and 42 have been transposed, 40 is the rear end of the tank with handrail holes and spacing tags, 42 is the front end. Sorry about this but thanks to "beechnut" for pointing this out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...