2mm AGM sat 8 Oct 2011

queensquare

• RMweb Gold

Decided to leave the camera at home - too many changes on the journey too easy to leave behind somewhere.

Wonderful day nice to meet so many . Congrats to Pete and Jerry on their awards. There may be other posters here who won awards but I didn't recognise.

Don

Decided to leave the camera at home - too many changes on the journey too easy to leave behind somewhere.

Wonderful day nice to meet so many . Congrats to Pete and Jerry on their awards. There may be other posters here who won awards but I didn't recognise.

Don

Hi Don,

Sorry I didn't realise it was you I spoke to on Saturday afternoon (after the meeting) about the RSU when I borrowed Julia's demo table for a bit to show Tom (backofanenvelope) how they worked. Glad you had a good day - pretty much everyone I spoke to enjoyed themselves.

Congratulations to the competition winners - quite a few of whom are members on here, including Jerry (Queensquare) who won trophies for his wagons and layout, Andrew (D869) for his Class 22 diesel loco, Richard (richbrummit) for his siphons, and Pete (BCNPete) for his blog.

Andy

• RMweb Gold

Congrats to Pete and Jerry on their awards. There may be other posters here who won awards but I didn't recognise.

Thanks Don. I think that the next issue of the 2mm Mag normally covers the event in more detail - am pleased it was worth your long round trip then.

• RMweb Gold

My appolgies to Rich I totally forgot the siphons when posting this morning and they were so good. I didn't realise it was Tom who I vacated the seat for otherwise I would have said hello to him. I did get to speak to Stuart Hine. Some years ago I mentioned to him that I was having problems with the corner overlays on his toad kit. He asked what Iron I was using when I confessed it was a solid iron on the gas ring in the back of the van he just said 'what do you expect'.

The whole thing was a brilliant day well organised ad with the added benefit of the exhibition. I was seriously impressed with the models I think the N gauge model of Pershore Plum had better cab detail than my 0 gauge one.

Don

• RMweb Gold

A few snaps taken on my phone at the AGM and adjacent Farnham clubs exhibition

Three big kids at play!! Kim, John Grenwood and an engrossed young enthusiast.

post-1074-0-02574200-1318579703_thumb.jpg

continuing my theme of inapropriate stock.....an Ed oop north!

post-1074-0-47294300-1318579801_thumb.jpg

And finally three shots of David Eveleigh's Framsden

post-1074-0-94675900-1318579901_thumb.jpg

post-1074-0-48447800-1318579922_thumb.jpg

post-1074-0-04582800-1318579941_thumb.jpg

all in all a cracking weekend

Jerry

Archived