Churchrail Warwick 6th March 2010

Markmiller2008

Just a reminder for anyone new looking at this thread of the details of Churchrail

Below are Details of Churchrail Warwick on the 6th March 2010 which will consist of fifteen layouts and three trade stands.

Many of the layouts are RMWeb Members layouts and would be glad to see anyone off RMWeb at this Exhibition.

Exhibition Details

Time: 09:30am-17:00pm

Venue:

St Mary Immaculate School

Wathen Road

Warwick

Ticket Prices:

Adults ??3.00

Child (5yr-15yr)/OAP ??1.50

Family (2 adults & 2 children) ??7.00

Layouts attending include

Lochnagar (00 Gauge Diesel)

Warlich Bay (00 Gauge Steam)

Merrivale Road (00 Gauge Steam) Making its Exhibition Debut in near finished state

Shake-the-Box Layout (00 Gauge)

Highley Unlikely (N Gauge Steam)

Claydon (N Gauge Steam)

Tinxal Green (00 Gauge Steam)

ZHead 2 (Z Gauge Continental)

Griffin Road (N Gauge Modern Image)

Shortby Town (OO Gauge Modern Image DCC) Making its Exhibition Debut

Lesspoint (00 Gauge Steam)

Hythe Parkway (00 Gauge Modern Image)

Summat Colliery (00 gauge Steam)

Triang Big Big Train Display

Thomas the Tank

Trade Support

Classic Train and Motor Bus

Castle Trains

Ian's Model's

Display Stands

Railway Photographic Display- A Small Display of Railway Photographs taken by Mark Miller showing Preserved and Modern Railways.

Chiltern Railways Evergreen 3 Display - A Display Stand showing Chiltern Railway's Forthcoming Evergreen Three Project to cut journey times to London.

More details can be found on the exhibition website.

Churchrail Website

Hi Mark,

Will treat myself to a Saturday off work to attend this one.

Good luck with the final stages of planning and preparation.

Thanks will be good to meet you , amd maybe we can have one of your layouts for 2011!

Hopefully all shall go ok , just going to be hard juggling with my new job over the next two months.

• RMweb Gold

If anyone feels like spending some time behind the Shake-the-Box layout I'd be happy to let them!

In the immortal words of Martin Wales "I'll be back in an hour" :rolleyes:.

If anyone feels like spending some time behind the Shake-the-Box layout I'd be happy to let them!

In the immortal words of Martin Wales "I'll be back in an hour" :rolleyes:.

Hi Ian

Once again thanks for bringing the layout to the exhibiton, im sure i will find time to operate it for you as i will be floating around letting exhibitors look around if they wish to.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

Just to add a quick update for you all.

Below is a taster of some of the layouts attending Churchrail.

post-4637-12619136697286_thumb.jpg

Once again if any Local RMwebbers wish to act as stewards for the exhibition i would greatful if you could pm if interested in helping you will be fed and watered on the day.

There may be another layout attending in the form of my layout Millbenton Lane but this will depend on me getting some operators to work it.

Also hopefully due to be added to the lineup is a display stand from the Echills Wood Railway which is situated at Kingsbury Water Park near Tamworth.

http://churchrailmrs.webs.com

• 2 weeks later...

Once again if any Local RMwebbers wish to act as stewards for the exhibition i would greatful if you could pm if interested in helping you will be fed and watered on the day.

There may be another layout attending in the form of my layout Millbenton Lane but this will depend on me getting some operators to work it.

http://churchrailmrs.webs.com

Just an update on things ,St Simon's Hythe Parkway has been added to the lineup in the place of Millbenton Lane which i will be unable to operate.

There is the possibity of another layout and possibly another trade stand which will take the exhibition up to 14 layouts and 3 trade stands.

Thanks

Mark Miller

Just an update on things ,St Simon's Hythe Parkway has been added to the lineup in the place of Millbenton Lane which i will be unable to operate.

There is the possibity of another layout and possibly another trade stand which will take the exhibition up to 14 layouts and 3 trade stands.

Thanks

Mark Miller

Hi Mark,

We are vey happy to be invited to Churchrail 2010!

If your coming, come and say hello!

Simon

We are vey happy to be invited to Churchrail 2010!

We are very happy to have you attending Simon.

I have just also had confirmed to me that Lesspoint by Richard Lacy ( Wheeltapper of this parish) will be attending meaning the gap left by Millbenton Lane has been filled and will now take the layout numbers up to 14 with a 15th still to be confirmed.

http://churchrailmrs.webs.com Has all the latest updates keep looking for any recent changes.

Mark

We are very happy to have you attending Simon.

I have just also had confirmed to me that Lesspoint by Richard Lacy ( Wheeltapper of this parish) will be attending meaning the gap left by Millbenton Lane has been filled and will now take the layout numbers up to 14 with a 15th still to be confirmed.

http://churchrailmrs.webs.com Has all the latest updates keep looking for any recent changes.

Mark

We Have Also now just confirmed that Ian Mellors (RedgateModels) and his team will be bringing Summat Colliery to the exhibition.

Thanks again to Ian for Stepping in very late in the planning stages , this now takes the layouts to 15.

This will more than likely be the last exhibition that i organise by myself as i am finding it very hard to juggle with the new job which wasnt the case when i started planning it , so i am trying to make this the best exhibition that i have organised and would be very happy to see Any RMwebbers.

I will be updating the information in my first post in due course.

Thanks

Mark Miller

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Preprations are coming on well now for Churchrail.

The Latest Amendment being the inclusion of a third trader , Ian Carter Models.

Programmes are currently being proof read before going off to the printers , 300 copies will be produced possibly not enough but we can gauge for next year then !

Yes there is going to be a Churchrail 2011 , i have now decided to make this a yearly event!.

Hope to see a few RMwebbers there and your support is greatly appriecated any queries dont hesitate to ask.

Mark

Hi Mark

Reference to our little chat today and the other day at Leamington spa, I will get a photo to you this evening if it kills me !!!icon_cry.gif

Colin

My Mates layout wont be finished intime for the exhibition and will be appearing as a work in progress so youve got nothing to worry about there!

Mark

It would be good if CT&MB could bring a few copies of his list of ex-JE conversion kits and accessories too - just bought some Brit deflectors from him, the week before you invited me, could have saved a couple of quid postage :rolleyes:

Yes il speak to him Re that! If you need any bits from him between now and the exhibition day let me know.

Mark

Programmes are currently being proof read before going off to the printers , 300 copies will be produced possibly not enough but we can gauge for next year then !

Yes there is going to be a Churchrail 2011 , i have now decided to make this a yearly event!.

Mark

Thats great news about 2011 - hopefully I may have a new layout ready by then for your consideration.

In the meantime I am really looking forward to attending this years show with Lesspoint - save me a programme biggrin.gif

Cheers

Richard

Archived