I have been working on a New Buffe Stop this one is based on a Plate Steel Buffer Stop

It will come with two C+L Fine Scale Sleeper and can fit on Code 100 or Code 75 rail 00 4mm

post-6665-0-04680200-1321900026_thumb.jpg

post-6665-0-05221900-1321900012.jpg

post-6665-0-76384200-1321900033_thumb.jpg

post-6665-0-95990600-1321900035_thumb.jpg

The section of rail that it is fitted to must be isolated from the running rails or an electrical short will occur.

If there is enough demand I will produce a modified version to fit EM or P4

There will be more information on my web site in the next week or so.

Pete

Edited by Pete Harvey
  • Like 1

As for the sutable time period of use I'm not sure I would think Mid 60's to present day but I'm sure their are others here that can give you better info on that.

Thanks Martin.

Pete

Edited by Pete Harvey
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

As for the sutable time period of use I'm not sure I would think Mid 60's to present day but I'm sure their are others here that can give you better info on that.

I think buffers like this, especially with clamps on the rail, were originated by Godwin-Warren Engineering of Bristol, who received a patent in August 1966. On that basis, PH is spot on for dates.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Darren

Yes I will consider producing these in 7mm but as with all 7mm items the demand has to be there.

Pete

That's sounds promising well I will be needing 8 so lets hope a few more jump on the band wagon

PM me if you go ahead with these in 7mm

Cheers Peter

Darren NSE DAZ

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...