Scalefour Society - get 25% extra free!

Flymo748

With last weekend's Warley Show, the Scalefour Society has moved to its "long membership year".

This means that if you join the Society now, you get 15 months of membership for the price of 12, and you don't have to pay anything else until February 2013!

You don't have to model in P4 to benefit from Scalefour Society membership, and you will find a warm welcome for anyone that is interested in finescale modelling and techniques.

So if you are thinking of joining us to help your finescale 4mm modelling, there is no better time to do it. You will get all of the benefits of membership including a high quality Society magazine five times a year that provides articles and news on finescale modelling, new developments and products, Society activities, practical advice, and honest reviews.

New members also get further technical information published in the Scalefour Handbook which covers a wide range of topics from basic track building to more advanced techniques. A copy of the Handbook is sent on CD to all new members when they join. Individual sections can also be downloaded by members as required from the members' section of the Society's website.

To ensure that essential supplies are available to its members, the Society operates the Scalefour Stores that provides an efficient mail order service for track making components, wheels, and many other useful fittings and accessories. A summary of the Stores can be found at the Scalefour Stores Page on our website and a full stores listing and order form is available in the members' section of the site for members to place orders.

There are modellers that have already taken advantage of this membership offer.

The Scalefour Society welcomed eight new members during the weekend of Warley, some of whom have already been active on the Society Forum at www.scalefour.org/forum/

As a final bonus, the Society has recently decided (despite the turbulent economic situation, and rising costs of living for us all) to hold its subscription rates at the same level as 2011 for the year of 2012.

You can find out more about membership, or join immediately online, at http://www.scalefour...rship/join.html

Or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at membership@scalefour.org or marketing@scalefour.org

Thank you.

Paul Willis

Scalefour Society Marketing Manager

23.54 for the price of 18.83?

Well, we already have several members modelling "P4I" using 5'3" gauge and P4 standards set to 21mm, so why not? ;-)

My own Area Group of the Scalefour Society has members with an even broader spread of interests, from South African Narrow Gauge to Danish P87, and a newly joined chap who models Iberian gauge in 4mm - 5'6.5"...

The key thing in all of these is the relationship between the rail and the wheel dimensions, giving the finescale "look". The exact gauge doesn't matter at all :-)

Cheers

P.

That was the last push I needed, I joined online.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Welcome!

I'm sure that you'll be getting your New Member's Pack in the post in the next couple of days, courtesy of Danny Cockling (Decapod on here...) who works tirelessly to get these out of the door.

Also, you'll get a welcoming message from our webmaster giving details of how to join the Society Forum.

Please do pop over there and say hello - you'll find that it's very much a complementary place to RMWeb, and definitely not an either/or situation. There are many Scalefour Society members that are present in both places.

Cheers

P.

I'm sure that you'll be getting your New Member's Pack in the post in the next couple of days, courtesy of Danny Cockling (Decapod on here...)

Welcome too to both Mike and Mark. Both your new member packs are already in the post, so will be on their way as soon as the pillar box gets emptied in the morning, and your details have been passed on to our webmaster, so you should be able to get full access to the Society forum shortly.

Many thanks,

All the Best

Danny

Archived