Recent photos from Sweethome Alabama

• RMweb Gold

Sweethome Alabama is on tour this weekend at St Albans.

Come along and say hello,just follow the sound of the Banjo (yepi i aye) and have a crack,there will be a translator present to help you out with the multitude of Northern accents (all passports stamped),also the "layout doctor" will be there giving out useless information,

and not to mention one of the best scenic American layouts about.

Ray

OfficIal publicity officer for JG RAILROADS

I presume you will be there by the sound of it. Dont forget the good beer scene in the parea either if you are.

Its a superb show but we will be down in Somerset this weekend

Ian

• 1 month later...

Sweethome Alabama is at Glasgow exhibition this weekend,come along and say hello

The usual gang will be there,John (banjo) Wright,the layout doctor,Ray (king of bongo,bongo land) O'Neill and Jon (where's me bus pass,i'm 50 now) Grant.

Jon having a birthday party (he's 50 you know) he's getting the drinks in,well , a pint and lots of straws!!!!!!

So don't forget to wish him happy birthday (i can't keep secrets),he's an old bu**er now!!

See you all over the weekend

Ray

Sweethome Alabama is at Glasgow exhibition this weekend,come along and say hello

The usual gang will be there,John (banjo) Wright,the layout doctor,Ray (king of bongo,bongo land) O'Neill and Jon (where's me bus pass,i'm 50 now) Grant.

Jon having a birthday party (he's 50 you know) he's getting the drinks in,well , a pint and lots of straws!!!!!!

So don't forget to wish him happy birthday (i can't keep secrets),he's an old bu**er now!!

See you all over the weekend

Ray

Please tell me you guys wear shirts like this when exhibiting  :mosking:

post-7591-0-67231200-1361544017.png

But seriously, that's a fantastic looking layout!

Had the pleasure of viewing this layout on Sat 23 Feb .. a guy sanding next to me took the words out of my mouth he said " its awesome" it truly is, attention to detail and interesting layout but not over complex. well done guys .. I would love to be able to do something like this.

Keep up the good work 

Jack

Think he's talking about himself,now he's joined the over 50's gang,also the blacks cats lost again,to look on the bright side we did have a good Chinese,so it might just be a bit of wind!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stinker:  :stinker:

Ray

p.s the layout doctor was only needed once to sort out a derailment,it wasn't me govenor,honest,i was banished to the darkest corner,hence no photo's,though did manage a stint on the front Sunday,while they were all still asleep.

Guest 40-something

I spent quite a bit of time watching this layout in between operating stints on my clubs layout at the weekend.  Truly superb layout with great detailing and a very very nice feel to it.  

Well done to all involved!!!

There's not much chance of him catching anything with those fish eagles flying over head!!!!

attachicon.gif2013_022381170002.jpg

extra 26 heading east,U18 in charge,best little chugger on the layout.

Ray

As Mr Wright would say '1938 - a good year for Hitler'

Must keep an eye open for another of those little Intermountain beauties

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

Archived