Lochgorm Kits

stepney55

• 7 years later...
  • RMweb Premium

Does anyone know if Lochgorm are back in business? This (below) is the message on the website. Lochgorm were certainly on the list for the Perth show, but did they appear? The website has no other content than this message: 

Following the death of Andy Copp last year Lochgorm Kits has been taken over and the business is in the process of being re-established.  The intention is to reintroduce the range of kits for the Highland Railway in 4mm and 7mm scale.  Arrangements are being made for Lochgorm Kits to have its first outing at the Perth Show on 29 and 30 June 2019.  Please revisit this website for updates which will also be released in the modelling press.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry the path of life has not been exactly smooth since taking over Lochgorm Kits.

I am looking forward to being at Perth again on 27 and 28 June this year.  In the meantime most of the Lochgorm range in 4 and 7mm scales is available either from stock or to order (which takes a month).  

I shall be at the Glasgow Show on a personal basis on Friday 21 February.  I will be mainly around the Highland Railway Society stand.  Members there will know how to winkle me out if I have gone walkabout.  

Otherwise, please contact me on enquiries@lochgormkits.co.uk.

Charlie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2