Brit + Rotal Train @ Horbury, going east.

Mallard60022

Didn't she look and sound magnificent?

P @ 36E

Yes, and a couple of excellent videos. I wasn't aware she was green again, I didn't like the plain black.

i don't understand why she will be stuck at the NRM when she has a main line ticket and is going so well.

Ed

i don't understand why she will be stuck at the NRM when she has a main line ticket and is going so well.

Ed

Well its thier loco, so they can decide what to do with it.

Given the time of year, they probably want something 'new' to encourage return visiters. Also they may want to limit over exposure on the tour circuit.

She is due back out for ML duties from Cleethorpes (or somewhere like that) on 10/03 if not sooner (but I have not checked) The train bypasses to the north of 36A and joins the ECML going north at Joan Croft Junction.

Think that's Oliver Cromwell. Still worth a look though.

• RMweb Premium

Think that's Oliver Cromwell. Still worth a look though.

Apologies for misinformation.

Of course it's Brit on 3/3 York /Carlisle.

13 is on ECML duty same day (KX to Cleethorpes) the 13 on 10/3 (as stated above) on Cleethorpes, Newcastle York.

So on 3/3 one could 'cop' two Brits in the same area; herself York(ish) then travel south for No 13 at Donny(ish).

P

Well its thier loco, so they can decide what to do with it.

Given the time of year, they probably want something 'new' to encourage return visiters. Also they may want to limit over exposure on the tour circuit.

70000 isn't an NRM owned loco, it's one of the many owned by Jeremy Hosking.

Ollie

Archived