Irish Railway Modeller Website

McC

• RMweb Gold

Thanks!

I have about 160 items catalogued, mainly in the RTR models catagory, with about 50 original prototype drawings.

Kits and accessories are a big area too, have a lot to do there ;)

Very much a work in progress :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi lads,

with the impending demise of IRM, I've decided to set up camp here (was a member before, just can't remember my login lol) anyway, I hope to see a lot more familiar faces here going forward and a lot more Irish content

Please explain 088?

I am an active member of the IRM site and I know nothing of its "impending demise"

In fact I would suggest its going from strength to strength

Have you heard something the I haven't, if so please PM me, 

I would hate to see the site disappear! 

Hi lads,

with the impending demise of IRM, I've decided to set up camp here (was a member before, just can't remember my login lol) anyway, I hope to see a lot more familiar faces here going forward and a lot more Irish content

Hmmm.... for a site that's on it's deathbed there is an awful lot of activity on it! :O

Hi lads,

Can't remember your login details? Just ask for a password reminder, your not allowed to have multiple user names. IRM is going from strength to strength with no sign of a demise, maybe you need a bigger stick to stir with?

Archived