4. PROFIT!

Lockdown has a lot to answer for.

Must be...

Edited by Hroth
  • Funny 3

5 hours ago, amdaley said:

It has to be some kind of joke :lol:

That's just frightening.

No doubt the Guardian arts columnist will recommend the perpetrator / artist for the Turner prize and this doof will walk off with £25,000.

Tracey Emin should be scared and not just every time she passes by a mirror...

• Agree 1
  • Funny 4

12 hours ago, MrWolf said:

No doubt the Guardian arts columnist will recommend the perpetrator / artist for the Turner prize and this doof will walk off with £25,000.

Tracey Emin should be scared and not just every time she passes by a mirror...

I'm sure I saw them in the Liverpool Tate...

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Bill Radford said:

I'm sure I saw them in the Liverpool Tate...

I once actually heard: "It's not about the marks that I make upon the canvas, they are secondary, almost irrelevant. It's about the THOUGHT BEHIND the marks I make..."

A large portion of me wanted to respond with a piece of performance art whilst making the statement: "It's not about the marks that I am making by beating you with this motorcycle chain, they are secondary, a bonus. It's the ANNOYANCE CAUSED by the fact that you THINK that we believe your pretentious bol&@#%s..."

• Like 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, MrWolf said:

I once actually heard: "It's not about the marks that I make upon the canvas, they are secondary, almost irrelevant. It's about the THOUGHT BEHIND the marks I make..."

A large portion of me wanted to respond with a piece of performance art whilst making the statement: "It's not about the marks that I am making by beating you with this motorcycle chain, they are secondary, a bonus. It's the ANNOYANCE CAUSED by the fact that you THINK that we believe your pretentious bol&@#%s..."

Now we see the violence in the system! Help help , I'm being repressed! 

Ooops....haven't I already done that?:wacko:

• Funny 3

9 minutes ago, MartinWales said:

Now we see the violence in the system! Help help , I'm being repressed! 

Ooops....haven't I already done that?:wacko:

Arty farty's need beating.

If they hadn't been the arrogant, passive aggressive, judgemental dorks they are and given Hitler a place at art college, the world could have avoided a whole heap of trouble.

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

16 hours ago, MartinWales said:

Don't forget the Herr Shuckelgruber spent the years 1912 and 1913 at art college in Liverpool

That explains May 1941.

Getting back to Mr "I slop the paint on, you buy it", some cheap electrical wiring....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bachmann-Train-Control-Wire-Analogue/293546862871?hash=item4458c1a917:g:FFsAAOSwBBVelemj

Don't all rush!

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, 'CHARD said:

We had this the other day.  All items for sale priced at £1k, presumably intending to go back and reprice them later but not done so.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, 'CHARD said:

There's been a bulk upload of stock all at £1,000. I expect some adjustments will be made!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hroth said:

That explains May 1941.

Getting back to Mr "I slop the paint on, you buy it", some cheap electrical wiring....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bachmann-Train-Control-Wire-Analogue/293546862871?hash=item4458c1a917:g:FFsAAOSwBBVelemj

Don't all rush!

Not only overpriced crap but broken too!

We have a winner!!!

Step forward Mr Hroth and claim your prize!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

Step forward Mr Hroth and claim your prize!

No thanks - I've access to a soldering iron, wire and any number of 3 pole, 3.5mm plugs...  :jester:

Edited by Hroth
missing comma
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Not surprisingly, this has been up there for absolutely ages. And it's destined to remain there, too...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-GWR-00-Gauge-40-Passenger-Brake-to-Dia-K15-Kit-Built-rebuilt/254515720599?hash=item3b4251b197:g:D5kAAOSwWI1eSrpi

I particulalrly liked the:

'...I make no apology for the high price being sought for this particular model. It will seem totally unacceptable to the ‘bargain hunters’, who try it on to get models for ‘next to nothing’, but will make good sense to those who know the standards that I set and the quality of my work. As usual, this yet another ‘unique model’ that is unlikely to be repeated...'.

Best of luck, chum.

Tony

• Funny 5