EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Premium

This must be the special Trix Twin version as it claims to run on AC Electric! Glad it comes Pre-Assembled. Would have been nice to see the model not just the box!

Chris

Price:£300.00Price:buy it nowohmy.gif Postage will be £15 by next day delivery!

I give him £0.99 and Fiver for the post .

Just caught up with this one.

A dealer from Harlow in Essex - BEWARE - the name of a town about 10 miles north of Nottingham comes to mind.

And yet another item where ebays new defination of New is wrongly used. I've taken to not indicating New on a lot of stuff that is new but has been unpacked or repacked as a result.

BEWARE - the name of a town about 10 miles north of Nottingham comes to mind.

Does it? Sutton-in-Ashfield? Rainworth? Heshavinalaffton?

Someone really ought to take the crackpipe off him...

It's the sort of thing guaranteed to give small children (and possibly grown men, too) nightmares. Seriously, who's he kidding? We can all see that he got high, thought "I've got a brilliant idea", and set to work. Once sober, he realised the utter horror of what he'd done, and now he's trying to foist it on some other poor sucker discerning punter.

• Like 3

I wouldn't be that surprised if it sells though. It does look awful but has been described as if it's better than it is. How many armchair bidders would not know the inside of a 66 and want something to sit in their shed. He should have left it as 135 as that 8 looks awful!

There is a Ebay sell that has a range of 1:76 scale kits for sale, But not at that price it be cheaper to go to the local model shop.

Terry :blink: :blink:

"selinasbooks: This is temporary while prices are adjusted and new stock gets entered into our system. The item is available to buy but this means that the price is about to be greatly reduced. We suggest that you 'Watch' the item, as we update our prices everyday."

Which is all fine and dandy, but pretty scandalous all the same. i.e. meaningless listings, and I wonder how far you'd get when trying to claim back the difference once they have adjusted the prices down. AVOID

• RMweb Premium

"selinasbooks: This is temporary while prices are adjusted and new stock gets entered into our system. The item is available to buy but this means that the price is about to be greatly reduced. We suggest that you 'Watch' the item, as we update our prices everyday."

Which is all fine and dandy, but pretty scandalous all the same. i.e. meaningless listings, and I wonder how far you'd get when trying to claim back the difference once they have adjusted the prices down. AVOID

Not over step the mark but I did check out the sellers feedback and in a word it dose not give a lot of confidence to the prospective buyer.

Terry

Hes got a point though, most have no idea of potage rates and think recorded will cover the costs if the item goes astray. Recorded does not increase the payable compensation beyond £41, you have to use Special Delivery which for any loco is likely to be at least £5.50. Charging say £6 for postage will see paypal take 20p leaving just 30p to cover the packaging