queensquare

Tucking Mill

My last picture before loading up for Swindon, Ted helping me put the locos through their paces. Hopefully his enthusiasm for Granddad's trains will remain as he grows up.

Jerry

IMG-20190905-WA0005.jpg.8b10413469a7aa35d879409bde9cbd8a.jpg 

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, queensquare said:

Ted helping me put the locos through their paces. Hopefully his enthusiasm for Granddad's trains will remain as he grows up.

With eyes full of interest and wonder, I bet he could spend ages talking through all the bits with you. Maybe worth exhibiting at pre-school rather than some shows when you see the grumpy Saturday-morning faces? ;)

• Like 3
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 2

Lovely picture Jerry.  

Don

• Agree 4

nothing wrong with a blue engine ( just do not allow BCNpete hear  me admit that )

A KESR Terrier in Blue is  very pretty  :D

Nick

• Agree 2

On 09/09/2019 at 08:43, queensquare said:

Many thanks to Tom E for helping me out over the weekend, particularly as I shot off to my nieces wedding on the Saturday where I took full advantage of the free bar and didnt return till mid-morning on the Sunday!

A pleasure as always Jerry! 

You surely can't get many better settings than STEAM for a model railway show! 

Tom. 

• Thanks 1

On Friday, September 06, 2019 at 10:37, queensquare said:

My last picture before loading up for Swindon, Ted helping me put the locos through their paces. Hopefully his enthusiasm for Granddad's trains will remain as he grows up.

Jerry

https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/uploads/monthly_2019_09/IMG-20190905-WA0005.jpg.8b10413469a7aa35d879409bde9cbd8a.jpg 

May I say that's a lovely image, Jerry. 

It's probably already there, but a copy in a nice frame, taking pride of place in the railway room springs to mind. 

Rob. 

IMG-20190905-WA0005.jpg.8b10413469a7aa35d879409bde9cbd8a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

As advised elsewhere, I have sent the remaining original Cobalts back and paid the difference to upgrade to the Analog IP version. I dealt with a very pleasant and efficient girl on the phone and the new motors should be with me on Friday. I'm at Missenden this weekend but hope to get them fitted next week. I will report on how I get on but, to be fair to DCC concepts, the upgraded replacements already fitted haven't skipped a beat so far.

Jerry

• Like 1