Bulleid tavern car inn signs

AberdeenBill

• 7 years later...

I agree with Phil H in as far as "someone" did some self-adhesive tavern car signs, but I cannot remember who.

I also know that at least some of the signs have appeared in a publication, but I can't remember which that was either.

I know: fat lot of help that is! It does mean that somewhere along the line, one of us may come up with something useful when we are browsing our books or websites looking for something completely unrelated.

Markits did them. I think Southern Pride did as well as part of the pre printed kits.

Names were

7892 "At the sign of the White Horse"                              Paired with RCO 7833

7893 "At the sign of the Jolly Tar"                                      Paired with RCO 7834

7894 "At the sign of the Dolphin"                                      Paired with RCO 7835

7895 "At the sign of the Bull"                                             Paired with RCO 7836

7896 "At the sign of the Salutation"                                  Paired with RCO 7837

7897 "At the sign of the Three Plovers"                            Paired with RCO 7838

7898 "At the sign of the Green Man"                                Paired with RCO 7839

7899 "At the sign of the Crown"*                                      Paired with RCO 7840

* later the "George and Dragon" 

Jason

• Informative/Useful 1