CNC contour milling

Do anyone know of a company that offers a CNC contour milling service?

I am interested in milling brass in 1mm, 1,5mm and 2,0mm. I can provide digital artwork prepared acording to the specifications of the service provider.

Regads, Hauk

Do anyone know of a company that offers a CNC contour milling service?

I am interested in milling brass in 1mm, 1,5mm and 2,0mm. I can provide digital artwork prepared acording to the specifications of the service provider.

Regads, Hauk

Hi Hauk,

I think this would get a better response in Modelling Questions, Help & Tips section as there will be a wider audience to draw on. Not everyone views every section :) and this is primarily aimed at 3D Printing.

Regards

Tom

Hi Hauk,

I think this would get a better response in Modelling Questions, Help & Tips section as there will be a wider audience to draw on. Not everyone views every section :) and this is primarily aimed at 3D Printing.

Regards

Tom

Thank you for the suggestion, but no response there either.

Maybe I just have to set up shop myself?

Thank you for the suggestion, but no response there either.

Maybe I just have to set up shop myself?

Hawk,

You might be better searching in your local area for small engineering shops with CNC facilities who can do your work. They should have good, high quality machinery. I will possibly have a similar requirement for CNC machining which I can't do myself and I found two small workshops, almost within walking distance of my house, who could do the work.

I've got my own CNC mill setup at home but it is very much a modeller's setup which would probably not cope with work on a commercial basis.

Jim.

Archived