Photos of Glasgow Queen Street

Has anyone on here got photos of Glasgow queen street in there personal collecion they would like to share?

As you all probly know I am cracking on with a layout of the place and any photos would be brilliant, I already have an extensive collection of photos. But if anymore photos come to light it would be appreciated

:) ta for now

Chris w

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm sure a lot of people may already be aware of these photos, but I recently found this website:

http://urbanglasgow.co.uk/archive/queen-street-station__o_t__t_2757.html

Chris, I feel sure you've seen them before during your research but they really are some of the most atmospheric pictures I've seen in a long long time and there's dozens of them including track plans.

Pete.

• RMweb Gold

Now that's what I call a signal gantry, I notice the layouts being built on here have all copped out and gone for the easy option. (Just off for tin hat).

But seriously, has anyone got drawings of the buffer stops at the platform ends as it seems in a moment of weakness I offered to build them for one of the aforementioned layouts, even though it is peefor.

Mike.

Now that's what I call a signal gantry, I notice the layouts being built on here have all copped out and gone for the easy option. (Just off for tin hat).

But seriously, has anyone got drawings of the buffer stops at the platform ends as it seems in a moment of weakness I offered to build them for one of the aforementioned layouts, even though it is peefor.

Not drawings but reasonably good pics, although only useful (I imagine) for present day ops...

post-17811-0-57497200-1356684808.jpg

http://www.railsigns.co.uk/pics/pic_gqs67/pic_gqs67.html

Archived