Arnington

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi,

It's been a long time since i posted anything on my topic, over 3 years in fact!  I have just started to get back into things and I'm Just trying to get my head around posting up some pics, that's why there is a random picture of 37046! I can't seem to delete it :)

Edited by Arnington
  • Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 12:23, pitbull1845 said:

Good to see you back Arnie, 

when's 046 working the Arnash Lane - Bocott engineers? 

By the way I'm still getting my head around the new look site, it's like a voyage of discovery! 

Thanks dude, I think the mojo is returning been painting bits and weathering up some stock! I will post a pic up when the engineers is ready to leave :) 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 10/12/2009 at 15:25, Arnington said:

Hi,

Just a few pics of my first ever layout Arnash Lane(taken on my Iphone so not the best quality until i can get myself a better camera), which has a modern image mid 80's to present day setting. I'm currently working on the depot.

Cheers

Arnie

post-1198-0-07685200-1358601792.jpg

As I said to a friend today: 'I learnt from Capa who said two things: "f1.4 and be there" and "If you call yourself an artist you'll never get an assignment. It's best to call yourself a photojournalist and do what you like." It's the case that the best camera is the camera you own, the second best camera is the best camera you can afford, the third best camera is the best camera produced at any given time.'