PH Designs Web Site

Pete Harvey

Pete, but the image says "Please click anywhere here to be redirected ... " and if you click on the Here you aren't !

To be a little more constructive I should be suggesting to enclose the image in url tags.

Guest Digital

Pete, but the image says "Please click anywhere here to be redirected ... " and if you click on the Here you aren't !

To be a little more constructive I should be suggesting to enclose the image in url tags.

Pete

Kenton is correct.

The photo you have put on suggests you click to open the website but it really only gives you the full size image.

Would suggest you just put a simple link to direct to the new site.

John

I have changed my web site hosting to give a better service and in doing this I have had to change my sites web address.

Please follow the link below. Thank you.

• RMweb Gold

Hi Pete,

On the front page of the webiste, there is no active link to the Nuts, Bolts & Washers tool.

Also. on the page for the tool, there are no instructions as to how/why it would be used.

Stu

Guest Digital

Hi Pete,

On the front page of the webiste, there is no active link to the Nuts, Bolts & Washers tool.

Also. on the page for the tool, there are no instructions as to how/why it would be used.

Stu

Stu

The link to the Nuts, Bolts & Washers tool is now working.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Pete will have to address "there are no instructions as to how/why it would be used"

John

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone

My website has been updated with a new ordering system and some new products and there will be more to follow.

The products in each scale have been categorized to make it easier to find the items that you want and a search system has been added.

Pete

Archived