Andy Y

New announcements from Bachmann

Bump

Thanks.

Re "00"

A shame there are no new Southern engines of carriages (I hope new liveries in those areas).

I am VERY pleased with the City class.

Seems like a "holding" year,

Is there a link to the full details ?

Edited by phil gollin

A bit 'megh' this year. At least the rumoured Class 59 stays a rumour for another year

Interesting angle on the Farish Merchant Navy - another head to head coming up.

Glad the A2 has also downsized and at least Bulleid and Mark 2a coaches(which will go very nice with the Dapol Western when it arrives in N).

And of course the 4mm models will be brilliant when they are shrunk in 18-36 months, always fancied an LYR 2-4-2 and a Pom Pom.

Edited by woodenhead

Thaks for the rapid posting .

I am a little surprised to see no further EMU announcements in the Graham Farish list!

Just as well I've held off doing a chassis for the Airfix/Hornby 4F ..... Will still do it though. I was told a 4F was in the offing.

Also seem to be working their way through the Parkside catalogue.... Hope they do a better job than the LNER Steel open.

Dave Franks.

Seems like a "holding" year,

Too right. Virtually nothing for modern image at all except the 101. A very welcome addition that will be though.

The non appearance of a BEP is perhaps the biggest surprise. Not my scene, but I thought that was almost inevitable.

Still patiently waiting for a headcode 24.

• Like 2

Guest Max Stafford

Wow. Something for everybody there. Anyone checked to see if Larry's not fallen over? ;-)

Dave.

• Like 10

Great result with the 4mm 101 DMU which I guessed they would announce, was surprised they have not announced 4mm BR CCT especially as they are doing an N gauge one but suggests we may get one next year if the logic follows on the 101.

POM POM...

Well that is fabbo!

And well I never a 4F..................!

Nice to see the 101 in 4mm at last as it saves me hunting down another Lima one. The Metalair has been well worth the wait too!

As for the D11/2, one can only imagine if it bodes well for the GC version later..... :)

Wow. Something for everybody there. Anyone checked to see if Larry's not fallen over? ;-)

Dave.

What will he make of the J11?

Wibble......

Nice to see the 101 in 4mm at last as it saves me hunting down another Lima one. The Metalair has been well worth the wait too!

As for the D11/2, one can only imagine if it bodes well for the GC version later..... https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/uploads/emoticons/default_smile3.gif

They better had...

What a fascinating selection - hope it all turns out a success for them (I wonder what condition the Lanky tank will be in - 'as preserved' or 'as running in later years'? All will no doubt become clear - it has, very good news that it's not in 'preserved' condition Now how many found their way to ex LNW sheds in South Wales?)

Edited by The Stationmaster
  • Like 1

Thank you Andy for the news :)

D11 and J11 - I am over the moon and then some.

What a beautifully balanced and well thought out new product range. The L&Y 2-4-2T is a surprise, but what a surprise.

Well done Bachmann! :)

Edited by S.A.C Martin
  • Like 1

Guest Max Stafford

Meant to say. Extremely pleased with the D11, Compound, 101 and rolling stock. A bold, broad spread here, the likes of which I never seen before. The compound and 4F will be useful to scratch my Sou'West itch.

Dave.

And I can confidently say that a 101 did actually run over the Somerset & Dorset on one of the rare DMU-formed rail tours!!

• Like 2

Re-issue of Mk2a TSO coaches in OO, due June/July (see Bachmann website). At least we won't have to pay £30.00 on ebay for them. I'd better have a chat with the Bank Manager.

Branchline 2012-13

GWR 3700 ‘City Class 4-4-0 [YES}

GWR Modified Hall Class 4-6-0 (chassis upgrade to DCC) [YES TO ALL VERSIONS]

Next move is to buy the catalogue. When are they out?

Are there any new Western Region coaches?

Its great to see a raft of Class 47s in different liverys hope some more shops produce some ltd editions to add to the range, Eg BR blue or Large Logo 47 7.

Gary

Interesting angle on the Farish Merchant Navy - another head to head coming up

?? Nobody else has anounced a Merchant Navy have they?

Jerry

Cheers Andy,

Well balanced, something for everyone. Well impressed by the J11 and Class 101. Might even go for a 4F if its cheaper than the Hornby one.