Farish announce A2

Andy Y

Hello.

In theory the N Gauge Society shop has plates for all LNER Pacifics.  These are still being sorted into order (there are bags and bags of unsorted ones in packets and so far at least three trays of sorted).  David Baverstock has been sorting them out.  Once that has been done there are a large number still on frets.

The problem at Warley was that the A2 plates are in a different tray to the remainder of the LNER Pacifics, and David hadn't brought that tray to Warley with him.  I have plates for 60126 ready to use if I can get hold of a second Blue Peter.  I wanted Bronzino to fit my single-chimney one with a whitemetal double-chimney and renumber.  I'll have to awit now until the shop has them in stock.

At the moment I can cover three A4s, six more A3s and four A1s, together with Sugar Palm.  That means if I DO see another pacific at a decent price I can get it and renumber it.

The fact I've had problems with A1s and A2s won't stop me enlarging the fleet as and when I can.......

All the very best

Les

PS If any one would like a set of plates for 60121 SILURIAN I have a spare set (bought twice in error).

Archived