Llanfyllin Goods Shed

My next task for Llanfyllin is the Goods Shed, quite a big project. I also need to build the cattle dock, however as that will be fitted directly into the platform surface which is rather securely fitted to a 4 x 2ft baseboard.

I am on my way out to the shed now for an hour to build some gates for behind the station building.

Photo taken in 2010

post-83-0-31283000-1332097116.jpg

Photo from 2009

post-83-0-91797900-1332097054_thumb.jpg

Photo from late 60's.

post-83-0-03579700-1332097134_thumb.jpg

I need to do some measuring and brick counting to make a rough model to make sure it will fit onto the track work which has already been laid.

This model will be at the front of the layout covering a baseboard join, so will need to be removable

Good Day Mr Brunel or is it Terry ?

Thought it was about time someone helped to get your link on its way, so here goes !

I like the building as depicted in the 60's where it has a smaller and probably original lean-too , there is some interesting brickwork

which if it could be realistically modeled would add character to the end result. It is difficult to make out but does it have a slate roof ?

I hope John explained exactly what your sign means, we wouldn't want anything rude on the link ,would we ? I don't have a clue what it means

I look forward to an update as and when, and wish you good luck in the competition.

Cheers

John

http://www.rmweb.co....n/page__st__100

Archived