Transfers for BR 21t hoppers TOPS code HTV

JE

Hello

I am in the process of building a rake of Parkside BR rebodied 21t vacuum braked hoppers (TOPS code HTV)- could anyone please advise as to whether any specific proprietary transfers exist for numbering and lettering these wagons?

Many thanks

James Evans

Hello

I am in the process of building a rake of Parkside BR rebodied 21t vacuum braked hoppers (TOPS code HTV)- could anyone please advise as to whether any specific proprietary transfers exist for numbering and lettering these wagons?

Many thanks

James Evans

Not as far as I've found yet. There is mention on Modelmaster's page of new releases of some, but the ones the illustrate are the pre-1965 'unboxed' style, and thus not correct- the first rebuilt hoppers arrived in about 1972/3.

I find him difficult to deal with - I ordered some a couple of times and my emails were ignored angry.gif

So I went to the company that makes TOPS code boxes to your own design and got them to make up a set for my rake - can't remember the name at the moment - will try to in due course

The font is slightly off, but it's better than waiting for SMT

I find him difficult to deal with - I ordered some a couple of times and my emails were ignored angry.gif

I've heard the same thing and kept away for that reason. Lets hope that Modelmasters do the HTV in due course, note they already do the HTO!

Archived