Network rail structural gaugeing train I hope

hammy

Right going to chuck my hat into the fray I am going to attempt to build the gauging train (the black thing with the lights in) this is going to be my first ever scratch built item so this maybe as far as it's ever going to get is this post but I will have a go all I need to do is find some good plans maybe using a pre-built chassis but everything else will be scratchbuilt wish me look gentlemen

Good luck sir! I am currently building my own mentor coach and it has now just been through it's third re-paint... I'm finally happy with it!! Looking forward to see this progress. Is this the train hauled by the NR class 31's?

James

Right have had a look at some pictures on the inter-web I will utter the words of the great philosopher Jeremy Clarkson "how hard can it be"

• 3 weeks later...

Right back off my holidays now let the hardwork commence have got a set of plans for the coach now so will start butchering plasticard in the very near future pics to come folks

• 2 months later...

I have cut platicard folks needed to summon the scratch build gods have sourced a suitable chassis a Bachmann vba and am starting on the ends

• 4 weeks later...

Archived