Trebudoc in O Gauge, Videos, page 28, 29, 31 to 33 + 36

Andrew P

Hi Andy, Off again l see, good luck with the new project and l'm glad to see it's 'O gauge, keep the build picture's coming.....

Hi George, yes off again as you say, I am only building this for your Bullied, 02 and Jinty you have built tyo run on mate.

Got off to a good start already I see. Watching this one with interest. :sungum:

Cheers

William

Thanks William. lots still to do but should have it running soon.More updates as I progress.

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andrew - Shaping up nicely - Was a big fan of St Buduc too - is that lovely BR Blue stuff you had going to stretch its legs on this layout too? - Pete

Looking good whatever you run on it mate, think 'Fighter Pilot' would mess up the ballast with oil dripping from her oil bath, (haha), keep the picture's coming......georgeT

You are right mate, Spam Cans were a bit messy

Hi Andrew - Shaping up nicely - Was a big fan of St Buduc too - is that lovely BR Blue stuff you had going to stretch its legs on this layout too? - Pete

Sorry matey all the Blue O Gauge went so its just the Pannier, Ivatt 2-6-2, and I have a couple of other bits in the pipeline including a GWR 0-6-2and an 0-6-0 that need major rebuilds, as well as the new Dapol 08 on order in green.

You are a layout producing machine ,were do you get the inspiration from?

To be honest I dont really know, but whenever I go to shows or see something in a mag I get an idea, and then I change it to suit my stock and room size. Goodness knows what I would do if I won the lottery and owned a barn!!!!!!

I like the buildings I presume the wood shapes have been cut to the correct size so you can judge what fits.

Don

Yes spot on Don as you can see I am very precise in my planning.

I have been talking to David Wright today about the ground cover for the dock and he has suggested DAS scribed as cobbels and the rest as ash so thats the next job after Easter. I will have it on show at our Open Weekend, Easter Sunday and Monday at Church Gresley.

• Like 1

Hello Buddy, l will bring my Southern tank's down on Easter monday and give them a run-out on the layout (Give it a touch of class) ?

Cheers George, I am looking forward to that and I will dig out my Great Western tanks for a play as well.

Well we had a good day today at our clubs open weekend, lots of people through the door and some very favorable comments for Trebudoc. I also managed to get some work done on the Cattle dock and loading bay and I will post some photos when I download them after the weekend. I used DAS and then a an old plastic dowel to put cobbles into the DAS and also scrobed edging stones. as I say the pics will follow later.

• 3 weeks later...