Trebudoc in O Gauge, Videos, page 28, 29, 31 to 33 + 36

Andrew P

'Mornin' Andy!

Excellent work there as always! Just had a very enjoyable 'catch-up' and am now even more impressed with T!

I love it!

Now, exhibition managers hat on - hurry up and get your caravan so I can cut down on expenses, please"!!! Ha, ha, ha!

Seriously, I'm looking forward to meeting you, hopefully!

Pröst!

Deutsche Lunester,

John E.

• RMweb Premium

Some cracking progress Andy. The buildings will look grand I have no doubt.

I'm not a fencer (wood or metal) but somehow the coffee stirrer cross beams on your fence don't quite cut it for me. To my eye they look too wide and too much like coffee stirrers. Maybe something a bit narrower would improve the look?

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Premium

No further updates, Andy? Either your "flip-flop" has stopped working or you two are having a ball doing non-stop modelling.

I've said it before but (strangely, it may be my favourite feature) the cattle dock (what's left of it) really looks excellent.

Jeff

Hi all, Thanks all for your comments, Flip Flop re charged, my battery re charged, and so more pics from today, Station Building and Signal Box now finished,

George made the Station name board from brass and the name on his computer as the ones ordered from Station Signs has not yet arrived.

I still need to fit some signe around the building.

Cheers all,

Andy.

post-9335-0-04795500-1358538068_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-52303200-1358538098_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-89861500-1358538121_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-03183600-1358538172_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-15884300-1358538262_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-43626200-1358538285_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-58607400-1358538341_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

Well worth the wait for pics, Andy. The 5th photo of post 685, looking along the line through the station, is superb.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, it's actuall a 45XX, 4555, George will download the vids after he has edited them tommorrow.

Andy.

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Jeff, it's actuall a 45XX, 4555, George will download the vids after he has edited them tommorrow.

Andy.

And all I'll be able to offer you tomorrow are some grotty underboard photos of my track bus wire!!!

Oh to get to the scenic stuff! Glad you've had a good time....did the coffee and cake eventually appear?

Jeff

Edited by Physicsman

Hi Jeff, Alan, Dave, Ray and emt 911, thanks for your great comments, and yeas Jeff I will have a look at your bus bar.

All the videos from Movie Maget, George T will be on here soon, and his building vids of The Little House on the Praire Tank will be appearing on his Abbots Mead site soon as well.

Andy.

Andy and George,

Both the Trebudoc and the Abbot´s Mead thread gave my own modelling a whole new direction - thanks for all the inspiration and motivation you guys gave me!

Andy and George,

Both the Trebudoc and the Abbot´s Mead thread gave my own modelling a whole new direction - thanks for all the inspiration and motivation you guys gave me!

Well the long weekend went by without any major problems, apart from the weight we both put on between us, modelling sure does build an appetite, but we managed to make a few little films up of the things we do, will try and post one or two on this site soon, the backscene painting one by andy is great.

Thank you very much for giving up your time to come up to the grim north with 'Trebudoc' Andy, really enjoyed the time, even the snow couldn't put us off, we were going to go to the East Lancs, to get some good photos, but we were so knackered we gave it a miss.

George.   (PS) Ulrich we have done a little film on building with DAS for you, and it will be on here soon or 'Abbot's Mead' soon............

The station building and signal box do fit into the scene very well indeed. Excellent work!

Would be good to see Trebudoc in the flesh sometime - just a shame that you are so far away from 'sunny' Devon!

Not to talk about the distance from "rainy" Hamburg!

Eagerly awaiting the video ...

Hi George, I have just watched the Vid mate, thanks for that, you have done me proud, I look forward to seeing Pt 2 with the Quary and forground.

By the way thanks to you and Cath for a great few days mate. really good, shame we didn't get to Bury but we had some good laughs and some great FOOD, hahahha 

Cheers Andy.