Street Running in the USA or Canada

trisonic

• RMweb Premium

Circuses do not neccessarily have to have animals, many here in Europe operate successfully without any animals.

Probably very few still with performing animals.

The Circus that visits my area is "Uncle Sam's American Circus" completely animal free but they do have large American beasts with the name of Mack, Kenworth & Peterbilt! :jester:

Keith

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Probably very few still with performing animals.

The Circus that visits my area is "Uncle Sam's American Circus" completely animal free but they do have large American beasts with the name of Mack, Kenworth & Peterbilt! :jester:

Keith

That also explains the demise of circus trains.

Dear Phil,

The Circus that visits my area is "Uncle Sam's American Circus" completely animal free but they do have large American beasts with the name of Mack, Kenworth & Peterbilt!  :jester:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That also explains the demise of circus trains.

Um?

a07e5f1e2a92128c2aeec018342dc1c6.jpg

0737bcd1bd377011591745c6ec75a401.jpg

Happy Modelling,
Aim to Improve,
Prof Klyzlr

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Nice pictures of the Amtrak California, Ian.

Wendell

Idaho, USA

I was hoping to get photos of one of the single deck (ex NJT?) coach sets as we saw and rode them  with two locos one end and one the other but als none in Oakland whilst we were by the tracks.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Its a live feed.

When I posted there was still three hours+ in the buffer.

So at 21.24 still about two.

I can still go back with a little time remaining now (23:06)

Keith

EDIT drag the red bar to the left

Edited by melmerby

• RMweb Premium

When I posted there was still three hours+ in the buffer.

So at 21.24 still about two.

I can still go back with a little time remaining now (23:06)

Keith

EDIT drag the red bar to the left

I did find it in the end but I had to search.

• RMweb Premium

I did find it in the end but I had to search.

I gave the actual time so you only have to drag the bar back until you get to it.

They took a while to fix it. Well over an hour before it moved and cleared the final crossing in the town.

Keith

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I gave the actual time so you only have to drag the bar back until you get to it.

They took a while to fix it. Well over an hour before it moved and cleared the final crossing in the town.

Keith

I did but all I found was the train of Autoracks that didn't appear to have any problem.

Here's a picture of a CSX Transportation train doing quasi-street running down 2nd Street in Williamstown, West Virginia. Williamstown is on the Ohio River(West Virginia/Ohio border) and it is about 85 miles(136 kilometers) north of Charleston, West Virginia via the Interstate 77(I-77) freeway.

http://www.railpictures.net/photo/662444/

Wendell

Idaho, USA

• Like 1

Here's a picture of a Conrail Shared Assets Operations train in Morrisville, Pennsylvania. The train is in Norfolk Southern livery running down Delmorr Avenue. Morrisville is across the Delaware River(Pennsylvania/New Jersey border) from Trenton, New Jersey. The present-day Conrail does not own any locomotives. Conrail is a switching railroad in the New York City/Newark, Philadelphia, and Detroit metropolitan areas.

http://www.railpictures.net/photo/587606/

Wendell

Idaho, USA

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Here's a picture of a Conrail Shared Assets Operations train in Morrisville, Pennsylvania. The train is in Norfolk Southern livery running down Delmorr Avenue.

Wendell

Idaho, USA

Travelling to that good old British sugar company Tate & Lyle, or so it seems.

Which looks half derelict on Google Earth:

https://goo.gl/maps/ZU5u9TUG2Bn

Keith

• Like 3

Here's a picture of a Iowa Interstate Railroad train doing quasi-street running in Davenport, Iowa. The train is running in the median of 5th Street. Davenport is on the Mississippi River(Iowa/Illinois border) in the Quad Cities metropolitan area. Bettendorf, Iowa is next to Davenport. Moline(the home of John Deere tractors) and Rock Island, Illinois is across the border from Davenport.

http://www.railpictures.net/photo/480541/

Wendell

Idaho, USA

• Like 1

To add to what Keith had just shared(about railroad tracks going through a traffic circle/roundabout), here's another example of railroad tracks in a roundabout. This picture is a Utah Transit Authority(UTA) TRAX light rail train in Salt Lake City, Utah. The light rail tracks cut through the campus of The University Of Utah along Campus Drive. Guardsman Way intersects Campus Drive at the roundabout.

http://www.railpictures.net/photo/545179/

Wendell

Idaho, USA

• Like 1