GeorgeT's (7mm Workbench) TPO

Looks good George, I do like a neat mechanism. Will you be adding a flywheel?

Hello Cav, Yes l will buy one at the Stafford show (Hopefully) l too like nice and neat under the bonnet...

Very neat mate, will you bring it down to the Stafford Show for us to see?

Will do Buddy should all be finished by then..

• Like 2

Hello Cav, Yes l will buy one at the Stafford show (Hopefully) l too like nice and neat under the bonnet...

Will do Buddy should all be finished by then..

So you'll bring the next one as well then mate, hahhaha :no:  :no: :no:  

• RMweb Premium

Am I too late to talk about card? I used wood stain and slightly thinned emulsion on my tram as a base. It is sand-able and drill-able and the coats on top of the base came out really well - you wouldn't know it was card.

Hope that helps

Simon

• Like 2

Am I too late to talk about card? I used wood stain and slightly thinned emulsion on my tram as a base. It is sand-able and drill-able and the coats on top of the base came out really well - you wouldn't know it was card.

Hope that helps

Simon

Morning Simon, Thanks for the tips on the card, but l have dropped the idea of using card, very nice but not for me...

The G6 is nearly finished all l have to do is the buffer beams, it has just had two light coats of humbrol Acrylic satin varnish, and has dried lovely, the transfers were given to me by fellow RM Webber Rob (deano) the whole sheet of HMRS pressfix transfers, thanks again buddy.

l really like the locos of the Southern, but have never had any locos in the livery, l have an 02 to do next and might do that in green...

post-7716-0-88983500-1485730443_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-07971600-1485730451_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

Looks excellent George!!

(As I mentioned to you, the transfers were just going to sit in a drawer till they rotted, so I'm glad they have found a good home!)

Regards, Deano.

Very much appreciated Rob, they are not the easiest of transfers to apply (well with me anyway) but they do look good if you take care, thanks again.

• Like 2

Been very busy today with finishing off my 24ton brake van which meant putting in glazing all round, makes a big difference, also the Adams G6 is now finished, and runs nicely, really looks at home with the brake van......

post-7716-0-48096200-1485884052_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-67993800-1485884059_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-09579800-1485884067_thumb.jpg

Edited by georgeT
  • Like 10

That looks a real improvement mate, well done, I might have a look at getting a couple at Stafford at the weekend.

Hello Andy, Yes its a great improvement, l will see if theres any around at Stafford on Sunday ? ..

• Like 2