GeorgeT's (7mm Workbench) TPO

Hello George,

some nice photos from the E.L.R. about the only one that makes me think is that right is the one showing the tender of 76084 with the lining set a long way from the back edge of the tender.

OzzyO. 

Hello George,

it did have me going as well as I did not think that it was correct but knowing the lads and lasses at the East Lancs. I had a bit of a look at some photos on the puter and came up with this one copyright unknown.

post-8920-0-99192500-1490053080_thumb.jpg

It still looks odd thought.

OzzyO.

• Like 1

l have decided not to model the Southern Railway in O gauge but to get a collection of OO for a much later project, so have given the G6 a BR number of 30258 which was in steam up to 1961... 

post-7716-0-44337000-1490345739_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-79547700-1490346167_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

l have decided not to model the Southern Railway in O gauge but to get a collection of OO for a much later project, so have given the G6 a BR number of 30258 which was in steam up to 1961... 

It's had a Baby!

Coor blimey mate, they both look very appealing, nice Number and era change on Daddy.

No not finished yet mate, but have started to lay the floor in the G6........

Wrong type of wood, :O and needs Varnishing mate, :no:  :no:  ahhahah

Seriously looking good, I do like your little man, once painted he will be spot on in the Cab. :sungum:

Morning George

I heard on the news this morning that Costa Coffee's profits have taken a nose dive due to the unexplained rise in the use of their wooden coffee stirrers.  :jester:

Seriously though mate more great work. The G6 looks superb.

Cheers

Marcus

Hello Marcus, Thanks for dropping in l too worried about Costas profits with the large amounts of stirrers going missing so l bought a box of a 1000 stirrers (£4,95) on flea bay as l have quite a few wagon to do for friends, also while at a big Sunday market in Manchester l found some lovely weights nice and cheap ideal for weighing my wagons down....

post-7716-0-89162500-1490611626_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-07698600-1490611665_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hello Marcus, Thanks for dropping in l too worried about Costas profits with the large amounts of stirrers going missing so l bought a box of a 1000 stirrers (£4,95) on flea bay as l have quite a few wagon to do for friends, also while at a big Sunday market in Manchester l found some lovely weights nice and cheap ideal for weighing my wagons down....

I don't wish to stir things up mate, but that's a weight off your mind, not having to go into Weatherspoons every morning for Breakfast just so you can GRAB a handful of stirrers. :nono:  :nono:  :nono: