GeorgeT's (7mm Workbench) TPO

Hello Bob, He used to present trainspotting and many other railway programmes a few years ago, dont know what he does now ?

Hi George - Very nice class 37s :yes: - yes I used to watch that ;) he also did a good series on building a Large Scale Model Boat, HMS Fearless I think.

Cheers, Bob.

Hello Andy, Bring the 08 to Telford on Sunday and l will take it home and put an 08xxx number on it and post it back to you next week (another breakfast you owe me) hahaha..

Or I might try and come up to you.

• Like 1

Hi George - Very nice class 37s :yes: - yes I used to watch that ;) he also did a good series on building a Large Scale Model Boat, HMS Fearless I think.

Cheers, Bob.

Hello Bob, l don't know what he is up to these days ?.

Hi Mate, The gang are coming around again today to build the other board both boards are 5'6" making it 11' x 2'  l will get lan to wear some jeans Hahahaha its the only good thing about breaking your wrist is watching your base boards being built under my supervision.....

Hi Mate, The gang are coming around again today to build the other board both boards are 5'6" making it 11' x 2'  l will get lan to wear some jeans Hahahaha its the only good thing about breaking your wrist is watching your base boards being built under my supervision.....

I hope you can still get your hand in your pocket to buy the coffee's tomorrow, ahahah.

Whoops, I forgot, it's MY TURN.  :no:  :scared:  :scared:  :cry:  :cry:  :crazy:  :music:

I hope you can still get your hand in your pocket to buy the coffee's tomorrow, ahahah.

Whoops, I forgot, it's MY TURN.  :no:  :scared:  :scared:  :cry:  :cry:  :crazy:  :music:

Tha'ts the main reason for the trip to Telford is that its your round, Hahahahaha... :sarcastichand:

That has my name written all over it, really looks the bizzzzzzzzzzz roll on tomorrow..

It's only supposed to have NUMBERS written on it, NOT your bloomin name mate, or are you going to do it covered in Graffiti? 

Unfortunately I won't be able to get there this year so I hope you both have a good day, come back broke and happy !

Grahame

p.s.will you please take some photographs 

• Like 1

What wood have you used and was it cut to size or did you have to do it yourself?

We have a lovely old fashioned hardware shop in Hazel Grove who cuts all your wood to the sizes you need, you then screw and glue everything together (or get your mates to do it) the holes in the cross members were cut using a power circle cutter...

• Like 3

We really enjoyed ourselves too, got some inspiration for my new project as well, l bought a few wagon kits and some bits and pieces, plus sold the remainder of my steam stock, also met up with some RMwebbers and getting a coffee out of you, hahaha nice to see you looking well too mate...

• Like 1

Bought myself some wagon kits yesterday at Telford namely a  ZBA 'Rudd' a ZCV 'Clam' and a MTA  'Spoil Wagon' from GJH Plant Company all with resin bodies and l must say they are nice to build and go together really quick nearly built the 'Rudd' already...

Bought myself some wagon kits yesterday at Telford namely a  ZBA 'Rudd' a ZCV 'Clam' and a MTA  'Spoil Wagon' from GJH Plant Company all with resin bodies and l must say they are nice to build and go together really quick nearly built the 'Rudd' already...

post-7716-0-38497000-1535988164_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-30263000-1535988303_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-72324500-1535988404_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-28522400-1535988563_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Hi George, we were at Telford as well yesterday afternoon on our way back from Loughborough Exhibition. We were helping out with exhibiting CQ with its new owner on the Saturday and first thing Sunday.

Looked out for you and Andy but must have missed you, it is a big hall so lots of space to hide.

Could have spent a kings ransom, but got away with a small fortune. 

• Like 1

Very nice George. The kit certainly does go together well. 

Kind regards,

Nick

Hello Nick, Yes l am very pleased with the results as l have looked at them before without really looking at them till now, even better now as some were painted in EWS  easier than finishing them in dutch ?..

• Like 1