GeorgeT's (7mm Workbench) TPO

12 minutes ago, mudmagnet said:

Not a great at the moment to be honest. Still got a couple of wagon kits to finish and then might get a second 08 ….

Hello Richard stick with it mate O gauge is a world of it own, plus you don't need so much..

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

10 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi George, A message from BIG John, he is well impressed with the Bulleid, can't wait to see it.

Thanks Andy / Big John, She looks far better on the bench than in the photos, and she now has her nameplate fitted, so powerful...

Edited by georgeT
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 19/02/2020 at 12:12, georgeT said:

Well the first of three Bulleids  W/C No 34005 'Barnstaple' is now complete, and l have now started the other two namely

B/B No 34077 '603 Squadron' and M/N No 35023 'Holland-Afrika line' ...

DSC06780.JPG

DSC06781.JPG

DSC06782.JPG

DSC06783.JPG

I am doing MN 35023 as a spam can. It is a very old Millhulme kit that I brought back in the 80s, it's proofing to be a pig to build.

Still thing of starting to scratch build that M7.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RAY NORWOOD said:

I am doing MN 35023 as a spam can. It is a very old Millhulme kit that I brought back in the 80s, it's proofing to be a pig to build.

Still thing of starting to scratch build that M7.   

Hello Ray, l am sure you will do it justice mate, but you will have a bumpy ride Hahahaha good luck mate...

Now that the 25/3 has gone l thought l would do something different and spray my 31 into BR Blue as l have had a Railmatch spray can in the drawer for a while, l was amazed the it took the whole can to cover.

DSC06800.JPG

DSC06801.JPG

DSC06802.JPG

• Like 3
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2

• 2 weeks later...