WCML steam in the 1950s

terryd147

I guess my efforts to date would fall within the definition of a large layout. I don't know if anyone has thought of defining it but at 27'6" by 8'6", it's certainly the largest one I've ever built!

This topic tag was really meant to draw the interested reader (he must be out there somewhere!) to the main description of the layout which appears under "Modelling real locations - Hest Bank in 4mm". Meanwhile, here is a quick taster.

post-3867-0-50508700-1334737797_thumb.jpg

Looks very good. How long has it taken you to get to this stage?

Forgive me but, I assume there really was a station there at one time. If so, is your model based loosely or accurately?

Please post more pics as you progress.

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Forgive me but, I assume there really was a station there at one time. If so, is your model based loosely or accurately?

Dave

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/54821-hest-bank-in-4mm-scale

hth,

Dave

Hi bino

I think beast 66606 may well have answered your question; the main information on the layout is under "modelling real locations" , Hest Bank in 4mm.

Regards

Terry D

• 6 months later...

Just to prove that this is still alive, can I draw the attention of the viewer to my main site under "Special interests - Modelling real locations - Hest Bank in 4mm". Also please note that TerryD1471 is one and the same as TerryD147. Just don't ask!!

post-15489-0-24565800-1352640195_thumb.jpg

East Lancashire Regiment speeds north with a Euston-Carlisle relief.

post-15489-0-96332500-1352640327_thumb.jpg

Clean Black 5 rushes north with a motley collection of bogie parcels vehicles forming a Crewe-Carlisle working.

Archived