NCE Powercab recall stack

Notanotherhobby

I have a Powercab unit and recently read about increasing the recall stack from the factory preset of two, to the possible amazing six!!. I had a look at doing this the other day (possibly after too much caffiene) and after "reading" the manual (yes, it is possible for us blokes to do this, but only very occasionally mind) I went through the miriad of commands to carry out the alteration. Despite spending what seemed like an age scrolling backwards and forwards both on the Powercab AND the manual (why can't they make these things legible to "mere mortals" instead of writing in tech-speak?) I discovered that, on my Powercab at least, the magical recall stack increase section is NOT present. Sob, Sob!! :cry:

Has anyone else experienced this, or, as I unfortunately expect, is it that I am a complete numpty and don't have the required add-ons/ skills/ equipment / knowledge/ tools/ etc / etc necessary, and should be slapped silly with a damp lettuce leaf and told to revert back to "playing" with Brio trains and wooden tracks as I am considered a danger to society by playing with electrickery?

Please advise, and even bigger please,....please be gentle, I've been reading manuals, so I'm fragile. :read:

Archived