BRM June 2012

SteveCole

• RMweb Gold

In general, this was one of the best issues for a while but in my copy at least the reproduction of the photos wasn't quie as clear as it might be. While the paper appears to be good quality, it doesn't appear to be ideal from this point of view; I'd say it isn't as good as RM or HM at this point. If it's within your scope to change, it might be worth looking at again.

(The first few issues of BRM were superb reprograhically, especially compared to the other mags of the time.)

Given the name on here of the last reporter.. I had to add my comment didn't I. I missed the last few issues but picked up a copy of June's yesterday (finally) and I have to say that this is the best issue I've seen. Great layout, the paper quality is good, printing of colours seems good too (paper related?) a very good selection of really interesting and readable articles and really nice to see the members getting a look in to. Well done...!

Jon

The first BRM I have bought for some time. The content is a bit dis-jointed but the production is better than the previous issues .Reading the current issue compared to others the quality has improved but has to play catch-up to RM - Model Rail lacks the quality of paper but contents wise is well thought out. Will look at the next issue, unless in a plastic bag, and form my opinion then. Specific Region issues don't impress me, so no buy of Mod Rail this time- has to be a balance as MRC used to be before its demise- long before its demise!

Archived